Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regular Gammacor Tradable

FlareStarX

UcwVjPX.png

So while I was trading I saw the new syndicate weapon trade section. Decided to see it and my regular was there gammacor, I couldn't trade it since it was leveled, but this could mean if it's rank 0 it could be tradeable

Edited by FlareStarX

and now this will have a very fast end ... :P

and, why should the regular gammacor be traded, and who will do because of the matter of fact that the blueprint exist ?

(hurrah, 700 mockingjaying postings) !!!

Edited by _gesshoku_

Oh man this is just asking to be used to scam people who aren't careful enough before accepting trades. Especially since the Synoid is possibly the most popular and most in-demand of the Syndicate weaponry.

It should be a high priority fix!

Oh man this is just asking to be used to scam people who aren't careful enough before accepting trades. Especially since the Synoid is possibly the most popular and most in-demand of the Syndicate weaponry.

It should be a high priority fix!

It's already happened, a few people have already entered trades to get the Synoid only to be snubbed and get the regular Gammacor.

Considering that this was unintended and unanticipated for everyone, it's understandable that some people have been taken advantage of by others looking to get a quick bit of platinum. All we can do until it's fixed is stay vigilant.

This bug is known and has been reported straight to the admins.

Expect a fix for it incoming at some point.

A fix for this will be coming in a future hotfix. Sorry for the mixup. 

Alright thank you! As said above scams have already happened, so I am glad to see this is getting fixed so this doesn't happen anymore :)

Edited by FlareStarX

Your not a idiot man! It could have been easily mistaken like "oh I guess it isn't showing the proper picture for the Synoid Gamacore, oh well lets just continue trading" I would have thought of the same thing! I hope you get what you paid for back :<