Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Are The New Landmines?

DSpite

Blue objects, small, pulse blue energy rings. They kill everything, Tenno, Infested, Corpus.

Seen them on Corpus map, YET kill Corpus units.

Did DE accidentally deploy something a tad early by accident?

Scorcher Ospreys.

They lay down mines that deal pulse AoE damage. 

But those mines take a long time to deactivate, and can saturate a hallway if left unchecked. 

what's a nullifier crewmen?

I did encounter the 'new' ospreys while playing the hyena pack for the first time.

I thought they'd been there quite a while (only very recently discovered that this boss had been 'reworked') since I hadn't played any lvl's on that planet in a very long time

I think this comes down to my bad vision once again. I was 100% sure that there was no enemy around on at least 2 occasions when they appeared. I mean, I actually looked UP to see if they were some orbital bombardment on an open map.

o.O

Scorcher ospreys seem to appear anywhere corpus do, they're surprisingly common actually, though they're likely only limited to mid level areas and above. You're likely seeing them in syndicate missions because if you're above the second title your syndicate missions should all be mid to high level missions. They are far more common in high level missions, and strangely leech ospreys seem to have made a comeback in high level spawn tables. Haven't seen those in ages.