Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Finally Fix The Sugatras, We Were Begging You For Months

Saerel

Suppose it is because it was a very quick report and there were more people complaining at the time. A&A bug reporting tends to suck otherwise. Barely any responses and the one we finally did get indicated it wasn't properly looked into or addressed.

Suppose it is because it was a very quick report and there were more people complaining at the time. A&A bug reporting tends to suck otherwise. Barely any responses and the one we finally did get indicated it wasn't properly looked into or addressed.

It's strange. Usually DE_Vaen responds fairly quickly. There was a tiny thread about the Channeling visuals and how the effect changed from a hotfix(unintentional)and the Misa Prime Syandana having these strange boxy looking visuals while in channeling mode. He responded fairly quick and gave us a heads up that its being fixed.

We aren't getting this small accessory that was purchased through the market or prime access get the attention it needs. It's not fair to the people who have purchased it and now get shafted for this long.

• 1 month later...

I've been looking to make my own thread, but I think I'll just post in a relavant one (since there are so many).

I've got to say that the Scindo Prime looks awful with all but one sugatra - the connecting pin begins INSIDE the handle to start off with, so nine-tenths of the sugatra is sticking straight out of the handle. It looks particularly awful with Vala Sugatra that was released with Scindo P, and Pyra sugatra being the only one that looks decent*. And why is the sugatra placed around the handle? Why not position it at the knob at the end of the axe handle? That spot is just screaming to be decorated.

So this makes me think that not only should there be a size slider, there could also be a position slider where long-handle weapons apply, along with an adjustable number of Sugatras displayed (in case a staff user just wants one syndana). Just my ideas.

*This being said, it refuses to stay still in arsenal mode and bobs about everywhere so trying to tell which colour goes where while recolouring it easily becomes a pain.

Edited by RS219