Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Finally Fix The Sugatras, We Were Begging You For Months

Saerel

I'm really sorry for creating this topic in the General Discussions but seems like we have no choice.
I'm also very sorry in advance if my topic will look hostile.

PLEASE, for the love of God, fix the sugatras for us.
I want to at least see the Daman Prime and Vala Prime sugatras I've spent $100 on during Loki and Nyx Prime access, but they're so ridiculously small now that I can't even see them without a magnifier.
There are many sugatra topics on the forum but no one notices them.
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/345920-sugatra-size-megathread/
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/344281-microscopic-sugatras/

It's getting really upsetting and very sad that sugatra problem is totally ignored. We understand that it's just a bling, but it's a bling we spent money on because we liked it, and we want it to stay the same size.
Everytime I see redtext I pray to all the possible gods just to see a "sugatra fix".
But what do I see? I see lots of unnecessary nerfes, changes, lots of other fixes, but NEVER a sugatra fix.
People are literally begging for a size slider or at least a fix to make the sugatras look the way they are supposed to look, the way they looked before they got screwed up. Feels like nobody gives a damn about shiny blings we are willing to spend money on.

Edited by Saerel

I agree, after DE fixed the giant sugatras we had a few updates back, some of the ones that were just the right size became smaller. Daman Prime seems to be the worst offender amongst them though, and yes a decent amount of money was given in exchange for that little exclusive dangly shiny, so it would be nice to be able to actually see it.

The admins are away for the weekend/ attending the the Playstation Experience. 

But let me see if I can't coax an answer out of them when they return, eh?

Moving to Art and Animation feedback, as it isn't clear this is or isn't a bug.

There are many sugatra topics in the Art and Animation feedback but no one ever sees them. This topic will just get lost in this section, just like many others.

Most of us (including people from those threads I linked) think it's 100% clear that it's a bug, because sugatras weren't extremely small during Loki Prime access or the start of Nyx Prime access. Don't you think so? :c

First they were extremely large, after that DE fixed them and apparently it didn't work because instead of getting back to normal/default size, they became extremely small.

I feel like this problem will never be solved and we should just deal with it.

Thank you anyway.

I'm really sorry for creating this topic in the General Discussions but seems like we have no choice.

I'm also very sorry in advance if my topic will look hostile.

PLEASE, for the love of God, fix the sugatras for us.I want to at least see the Daman Prime sugatra I've spent $50 on during Loki Prime access, but it's so ridiculously small now that I can't even see it without a magnifier.

There are many sugatra topics on the forum but no one notices them.https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/345920-sugatra-size-megathread/https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/344281-microscopic-sugatras/

It's getting really upsetting and very sad that sugatra problem is totally ignored. We understand that it's just a bling, but it's a bling we spent money on because we liked it, and we want it to stay the same size.

Everytime I see redtext I pray to all the possible gods just to see a "sugatra fix". Lots of nerfes, weapons, changes, fixes, but NEVER a sugatra fix.

People are literally begging for a size slider or at least a fix to make the sugatras look the way they are supposed to look, the way they looked before they got screwed up.

I've been begging for this pre-U15!

Same thing, every hotfix is hopes that DE added the sugatra slider. I want my oversized daman prime back ;(

it looked soo bad@ss on my orthos prime

The difference is that a bug is an unintentional behavior with the code. Though it may be different now, it is not clear whether it is intentional or not. 

As far as we can see, the code is working correctly.

It would take an official answer to put the question to rest, I'll assume.

C'mon, wake up, it's obviously an unintentional bug.

Sincerely doubt it's intended that on some weapons it's exceptionally small and on others like the Bo Prime (I believe or Orthos, it varies...) they are giant. Completely disproportionate to the weapon itself.

It is clearly a bug. Nothing else.

I've made two topics myself about the size and terrible physics of the Pazza from Loki Prime. No response either. I kinda get sick and tired of the A&A section now (both feedback and bugs) and how the other feedback sections get filled with clearly bug reports yet DE respond to them, however when it comes to topics being in the right section, i.e. bugs in the bugs section, seemingly little in comparsion get answered.

Edited by Naith

uYvFOHM.jpg?1

3tiUmVz.jpg?1

I've stumbled on soooo many of these threads already. There's even a mega-thread topic for this. DE should give us a size slider.

Between micro-size to over-size, I think it would be cool to keep our preferences to how we want our cool sugatras to look on our weapons.

Edited by Magnagar

Moved to appropriate section as requested. 

I checked to see if the issue was persisting on PC and everything looked good to me! Any PS4/Xbone users running around with super sized/mini Sugatras?

I'm a PC user, and many of my friends are PC users as well, and all our sugatras still look ridiculously small like this on any weapon.

15588504527_c3e522e2f6_o.jpg

And this is how big they are supposed to be/were before on any weapon.

NuvbOkf.jpg

Edited by Saerel

.15588504527_c3e522e2f6_o.jpg

And this is how big they are supposed to be/were before on any weapon.NuvbOkf.jpg

We got that. What we want is a Size Slider for the sugatra. Some people like the tiny sugatras and some people liked it big. We should get a slider to fit with what we like.

That Daman Sugatra was amazingly huge one day. It reminds me of the shinboi scarf on the ps2. Super long intentionally.

As for the Daman prime Sugatra, I've posted a few times with it on the orthos Prime. That super huge was so impressive, it's like why wasn't it made like that in the first place.

Edited by Magnagar

Moved to appropriate section as requested. 

I checked to see if the issue was persisting on PC and everything looked good to me! Any PS4/Xbone users running around with super sized/mini Sugatras? 

I'm not meaning to be rude here but you didn't check properly. Check on various weapons with various sugatras. Then you'd see the issue. They aren't meant to be unusually small or massive. Also, aside from the size issues, the physics of the Vala Prime are still screwed when I last had a look.

For people talking about sliders. It'd be best for this to be fixed first and then sliders to be considered. One thing at a time.

Edited by Naith

I'm not meaning to be rude here but you didn't check properly. Check on various weapons with various sugatras. Then you'd see the issue. They aren't meant to be unusually small or massive. Also, aside from the size issues, the physics of the Vala Prime are still screwed when I last had a look.

For people talking about sliders. It'd be best for this to be fixed first and then sliders to be considered. One thing at a time.

No, it can all happen at the same time. It's not difficult. I'm sure it's something simple to figured out, DE just haven't gotten to it yet.

I've seen more people ask to keep the massive rather then keeping the micro-size. So a slider to keep its proportions balanced would help solve this issue. Because that massive oversized daman prime sugatra is Godly. That one at a time bs is just going to prolong it. Might as well hit 2 birds with one stone.

No, it can all happen at the same time. It's not difficult. I'm sure it's something simple to figured out, DE just haven't gotten to it yet.

I've seen more people ask to keep the massive rather then keeping the micro-size. So a slider to keep its proportions balanced would help solve this issue. Because that massive oversized daman prime sugatra is Godly. That one at a time bs is just going to prolong it. Might as well hit 2 birds with one stone.

It clearly is difficult (not bug fixing wise, just them bothering to do something) if they've taken this long to fix one initial problem. I would rather have this issue sorted and then additionals considered than nothing at all, trying to sort out sliders and even more of a chance it being sidelined again. One thing at a time is the best at the moment.

We were meant to be able to have any badge on any shoulder. That was 'promised' or whatever a long time ago. It was sidelined and has been forgotten about yet we've had more customization features introduced, but again, badges still go completely amiss because DE implemented more features, forgetting about others. If they can introduce a slider, fixing the problem with the sizes at the same time, fine, but if it's going to make things more drawn out than they need to be, then that feature actually needs to be put to the side.

Edited by Naith

It clearly is difficult (not bug fixing wise, just them bothering to do something) if they've taken this long to fix one initial problem. I would rather have this issue sorted and then additionals considered than nothing at all, trying to sort out sliders and even more of a chance it being sidelined again. One thing at a time is the best at the moment.

We were meant to be able to have any badge on any shoulder. That was 'promised' or whatever a long time ago. It was sidelined and has been forgotten about yet we've had more customization features introduced, but again, badges still go completely amiss because DE implemented more features, forgetting about others. If they can introduce a slider, fixing the problem with the sizes at the same time, fine, but if it's going to make things more drawn out than they need to be, then that feature actually needs to be put to the side.

Good point.

Well I guess we shall just wait and see what DE does if anything.

Had another look. I couldn't see any large ones anymore but a vast majority of them are... Small/tiny. They definitely used to be a bit bigger and should be returned to their original sizes. In addition to that some of the placements are still dodgy and clipping, like Scindo Prime's.

I have a question. Why does Pyra Prime syandana deserve a fix, but Daman Prime and Vala Prime sugatras don't?
We've spent money on them too, you know! How long are you going to ignore this problem?
I wish I never freakin bought those sugatras. 100$ to the trash.

Edited by Saerel

I have a question. Why does Pyra Prime syandana deserve a fix, but Daman Prime and Vala Prime sugatras don't?

We've spent money on them too, you know! How long are you going to ignore this problem?

I wish I never freakin bought those sugatras. 100$ to the trash.

Ya, I've spent quite a bit of money mainly for these accessories. U15 is almost at the finish line. We've had this problem since U14. When are we getting the Sugatras fixed?!!