Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Parody/humor] I Am... Please...

Gibblemung

I am Sargas Ruk. You're a walking tomb milkor88.

I am Loki player. I'll press button 2 and i'll be i...

I am red damage indicator. They called me crit. I have a brother too, he's called Yellow.

I am fang. Currently being played by my master.

I am energy indicator. Energy not enough.

I am EXP HUD. 1772

I am the RMG from Sargas Ruk. You've got 5 ferrite by killing Sargas Ruk.

I am the foundry. You have nothing but blueprints.

Edited by milkor88

I am bonus experience on level 30 weapons. Please let me distribut that experience to different weapons.

I am the host. Please stop complaing about a .0000000001 second lag that really doesn't exist.

I am the alert mission you decied to solo. Please enjoy the level 40 Jackal.

I am the void. Please tell me why I feel that people only visit me to get free stuff.

I am the Bo. Please realize that the guy talking to you means the staff and not the Paris when you say my name out loud.

I am a Grineer Roller. Please don't stand still. Some jerk called EpicPotato tried this when I was there, and I can't hit a immobile target.

I am a Grineer Latcher. Please take me as seriously as a tiny roller that sticks to you and chops you to bits, and doesn't just explode. (OHGODWHATHAVEIDONEDEPLEASENO)

I am a Grineer Scorch. Please come closer. My AI is stupid and is telling me to take cover when I have a flamethrower and could easily fry you to death.

I am a Grineer Scorpion. Please enjoy the ride.

We are 5 Grineer Scorpions. Please enjoy the nonstop ride from Toronto to Chopyourballsoftica. The ride will take approximately 3 hours. 

I am Vauban's teammate. Please stop sticking glowing grenades on my butt.

I am the Grineer galleon. Please be dazzled by the lasers.

I am the Orokin void. Please get lost in me, I don't mind.

I am the weapons research. Please WAIT.

I am the Oracle. Please-FZZT WHIRR CLUNK-Error 1097: Insert more cheese.

Edited by Gibblemung

I am the door on infested ships. Please stop getting stuck in me.

I am the map hole under the elevator. Please stop falling into me. (every time i see someone stand under the elevator lately they fall off the map and die)

I am the Orikin round door. Please don't let me close on you. You will fall through the world.

I am the wave 40 of a defence. Please make your internet ignor the massive amounts of spawning I am doing or else it will lag.

I am the Warfame trailer for the PS4. Please tell me why I get more of a story than the PC trailers.

I am Warframe for the PS4. Please enjoy the influx of "the controler is superior to the mouse and keyboard in every way"  players.

I am Iron Man..... what more do you want out of that

Edited by PureBeurre

• 2 weeks later...

I am Kunai - cheese knives have never been this cool

I am fusion Moa - watch me pull a rabbit out of my head

I am the last member on my team on a T3 void exterminate mission - Lerrrrrrrroy Jenkins!

I am Team Heal you bought for the void mission - 100 health isn't going to be enough.

I am Team shield - please build me!

I am Jackal - watch me practice my curtsies.

I am Scorpion - Whip your frame back and forth, whip your frame back and forth, i whip your fr...(dethcube lazer) *fizzle*

I am the Dojo - Insert resources here (open mouth) arghuhghguhghghuhghuhguhghghguhguh nom nom nom More....more....MORE.......

• 1 month later...