Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Parody/humor] I Am... Please...

Gibblemung

I am Paris: What do you mean I wasn't SUPPOSED to pierce that guy and the guy behind him? And the guy behind him? (Ok, four WAS a bit much...)

I am Snipetron: BOOM! Head- What? I DIDN'T headshot him? NO FAIR!

I am the Kraken: BRING IT ON, PERSEUS!

I am the Glaive: I wanna be like the guy from Krull! I do! I do!

I am the Ether Daggers: Why? Oh, DE WHY? I want to be like my big brother Ether Swords... and I can't... *sadface*

I am Spear: YES! I am coming! Sometime...

Warframes-

I am Banshee: Rocking your world, one full focus/full reach sound quake at a time

I am Ash: No, actually I was never there. Really. I wasn't. I have an alibi!

I am The Hyena. Note to Devs: I need my friends that you promised me. WHAT PACKS? I AM ALL ALONE HERE T-T

Seriously, nerf the shields and make it three of them.  That level would be so much more interesting with pack tactics

I am truly amazed that this thread yet lives. Please continue to love my adopted fanken thread.

I am scindo. Please 

I am the troll. HA you think your insults hurt me. I regenerate health and, I can only be killed by acid or fire.

I am truly amazed that this thread yet lives. Please continue to love my adopted fanken thread.

I am scindo. Please 

I am the troll. HA you think your insults hurt me. I regenerate health and, I can only be killed by acid or fire.

Scindo + Ember 4ever!

I am GTG3000. Please read my edited posts.

I am Ankyros. Please bother to dragonkick them, I want to shine too!

I am Fusion Drone. Watch and learn, orokin chicken.

Edited by GTG3000

Ok Crazy that is the second time you have done this. I even stayed with in the perameters of this thread. With the I'm Fine!(I am fine) baka. SO you can't say that this thread has gone off topic. PLUS do you have something again hugs? I realize I am a bit off tonight but I will be fine tomorrow. If not punished with a headache. So don't.....

I am PureBeurres' brain. Please excuse the minor technical difficulties we are having right now.

I am Gorgon. Please stop using an entire clip to kill ONE grineer roller because you can't aim

I am Afuris. Please stop using me with bullet attractor, it is OP

I am team heal. Please remember to buy me and USE me on Pluto missions

I am Ammo Box. Please remember to use me when you are using your Gorgon on Defense missions

I am Jump Molt Technique. Please bring me back devs, pretty please? I promise not to be OP

I am Frost Sphere. Please bring it on Defense Missions

I am Stealth. Please rework devs

I am Grinner Roller. Please stop killing me with AoE damage, that is cheating

I am Pull. Please pull your friend off the elevator again, it makes me laugh TROLOLOLOLOL

I am the tank. Please stop running circles around me, otherwise I will Rhino stomp YOU

I am the tank with Mag or Banshee. Please either push me or pull me if you want to go faster

I am the Shockwave Moa. Please stop using freeze weapons on me, how am I supposed to knock you down?

I am boss farming. Please stop killing me and give your Uncle a hug

I am bug reports. Please stop spamming me, im already up to 22,000

I am the Glaive. Please wait for my blueprint, then have to build me with almost all the resources you have collected

I am Nyx. Please stop shooting the mind controlled Poisonus Ancient who is doing the Extermination Mission by himself

I am Shield Ospree. Please, shoot that MOA's shields down and let me come into view and give him more shields

I am Shade. Please stay near enemies so that I can cloak you, otherwise im useless

I am Snipertron. Please don't try and use me as coverfire, I can't reload fast enough

I am Boltor. Please shoot that walking pincushion some more

I am a Boss. Please PLEASE buff me dev's, I'm getting my butt handed to me by LvL 2's with Bratons

I am Jackal. Please stop hiding underneath me spamming melee weapons at my legs :(

I am Alert Missions. Please stop blaming me when you don't get the dark sword BP

I am Acronyms. Please noobs, ask don't assume, BP is not Back Pack

I am Wyrm. Please load me up with Fire Rate, Hornet Strike, and Elemental Damage pls

I am Pulse/Laser Weapons. Please devs, get me out of dev/null and into dev/warframe/beta (Linux Users should understand this one)

I am Shield Polarization. Please don't use me, I can't even restore your friends shields to 1/8th of its max

I am poison. Please, just love me a little?

I am Flow mod. Please use me and spam your ult 3 times in a row (or use Pull 15 times and pull an AFK into a battle, and continually revive them, INFINITE POINTS)

Enjoy :)

Edited by FoxnEagle

I am ancient, please stop putting moult so far away from me. I wanna hug it! I'm not going anywhere until I... Oh, it broke... IT'S YOUR FAULT!

I am Wyrms' rifle, please don't try to figure out how to stuff Hornet strike in me and use Serration.

I am a Linux user. Please don't assume references to /dev/null are funny.

Weapons:

I am the scythe. Please stop raging, I'll be available soon.

I am Grakata. Please remember that you are not an ork, and "red wuns" do not necessarily "go fasta." Also, please stop shouting "Dakka dakka," the rhyme doesn't work.

Warframes:

I am Vauban. Please go THAT WAY NOW! C'mon, step on the glowy trampoline.

I am Ember. Please stop making jokes about me being hot.

I am Frost. Please stop telling people how "cool" I am.

I am Frost Prime. Please stop whining. I'll be useable soon. Please stop complaining that you just leveled Frost.

Enemies:

We are the crawlers. Please stop laughing and just SHOOT US.

I am the poison cloud. Please stand here for a bit longer.

I am a Shockwave Moa. Please stand between me and my friend there. We want to play Tenno Tennis.

Bugs:

I am the Grineer stuck on the door. Please stop watching me stretch.

I am the Moa you just headshot. Please stop waiting for me to fall over.