Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Prime Access Hype And Discussion Megathread!

Luxylol

Am i the only one here being super disappointed because i was waiting for trinity or saryn...?

And obviously we get nova because she is over played compared to trinity and saryn and therefore they're 100% sure to get ton of money. Thanks a lot.

Have patiend Tenno. Saryn or Trinity will come soon.

Am i the only one here being super disappointed because i was waiting for trinity or saryn...?

And obviously we get nova because she is over played compared to trinity and saryn and therefore they're 100% sure to get ton of money. Thanks a lot.

Yeah... i was so hoping saryn myself, especially if Shiny version would taken off those onion rings off her... sadly it will be at update 30 when it will happen. But money talks man, money talks. Worst thing coming out this is infestation of nova primes in public.

I just hope she looks as sexy as nyx, regular nova is a bit ugly

any new on new prime weapons? what could they be :O

Unfortunately, maybe just for me, Nova Prime won't be as sexy as Nyx or Saryn, but nevermind, it's Nova. Give her to me noooooow.

Have patiend Tenno. Saryn or Trinity will come soon.

Just another 6 months xD

I feel sorry for Banshee. She's an "older" female frame and nobody even mentions her for priming.

(that said Trinity and Saryn seem pretty much given for the next pair of female primes, barring DE doing even more crazy things with the next two males)

"Banshee? What's Banshee?" ~Warframe Community 2014

I'm not sure this was good idea. Well it was a sound idea on a "logical" standpoint, going for the "popular kid", but it might backfire. Hopefully it won't.^^'

EDIT : Also, prepare for war on the forums, because now that what people thought was kinda "staple", older frames first with a gender based pattern, has been made "Void" (mwahahaha bad puns) expect a buttload of "MAKE X NEXT PRIME!" threads...

Edited by Marthrym

Quick everyone, take care of what farming you still have in the Void before the drop tables get more diluted!

(also I dearly hope Nova Prime got a facelift after the reveal by DE_Steve, that thing was so very ugly)

Don't you mean, stop running Void and start hoarding keys for the new shininess?

Welp time to make my 1k plats into 4k because primed noobism.

On a more serious note this is disapointing to say the least. I guess DE will have to come up with some lore on why Nova Prime exists or else the forums will be fludded with lore-worriors.

Anyway I hope DE does plan to increase the popularity of the other frames aswell, namely buffs or something along the lines.

So what are your thoughts on all this ?