Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Soma ! Omg Nerf It ! ~[ \ ^ / ]~ Nu Nuu Nuuuu

felinena

You dont need to post any screenshot. I just test on sechura after no one need nova atm and Loki just steal our job. 

Test is done enegry ball AMD work well . So I go test on corpus around there. with Jedi mod . Its problem . Its not Suction any moa or crewman bullet 

And result is weird strange. couz When I spam AMD on it. its can make Crewman and Moa turn a gun to each other and forget 1 tenno standing here .

o.O

Problem its hard to use. ! that a point. ppl wont use AMD and stand like statue for shoot it. AMD is low damage no matter what you spam . So I asking

Funcion AS its said in patch 

"Suction everything around ball at 5 M range " 

And more of it I asking for just ""shoot and forget"" . so I can throw 1 ball to some grineer or corpus cluster. its will suction they bullet is shoot to me and explode on them . 

That's it, you have a bad like really bad aim if you need to stand like a statue to shoot at it. 

That's why I said you are looking at its weaknesses without even looking at the advantages it offers. Primed enemies DO receive double the damage from ANYTHING either your weapons or abilities. How come you can say that it got nerfed down to hell? Mprime also offer slow/fast depending how you mod it and isn't that enough for you? Mprime's damage can be really low but that is one making it still a bit balanced till now. If it's OP just like ash's ult, it'll be so damn broken, the game would be infested by novas. Abilities that offer 2 advantages are already enough but Mprime has 3. Why are you still complaining about it?

Mprime is nerf down to hell I pround to said it. If its like before . Most ppl in webboard will rage on nova again and act like witch hunt in middle age to every nova .

If you dunno what is real MP is.in a past  its make Nova sitting on the top of throne seach on this forum . or Asking nova hater around you .. or if you dunno I already explain what is real MP in this topic but around page 3 or 4 . I am lazy to type .

For AMD, I don't even know what kind of accuracy do you have to find that ball hard to shoot. I do play Nova a lot given that my teammate wants to play another frame and I do use AMD often coupled with Mprime. Yes, go post a topic at general discussion about AMD, I don't mind since that thing is so damn easy to aim and shoot.

You are comparing a loki, nyx or mag with a different playstyle and mechanics with nova. Why don't you just use them? Easy enough right?

Ball hard to shoot. and at my test I must use it with my Laser gun . I asking for make its more visbile like fire orb or have a atom start around it. and I asking it about function "shoot and forget " and " suction all enemy bullet " as in patch . 

Its work well as you said. I wont delete my past is I done on webboard. I am so sory about insult and not think about its can make reach 100k dmg aoe . But .. A way to make that dmg is for ppl is have eagle eye on the soul . couz his/her can shoot that ball till it hit . 

that superman or powerpuff ~[-   .    -]~

Edited by felinena

That's it, you have a bad like really bad aim if you need to stand like a statue to shoot at it. 

I have bad aim . yes thank you . ball is small and really need to pin down it with laser. even boltor prime 60 bullet i think its hit only 20 of bullet. . ball keep 

fly away fast and hard to control . If its at not ODD is have standing for free throw a bomb to poor pod and infest. Who gonna use it in real stage .. I wonder [-__-].oO

Edited by felinena

Nova Prime does not even make sense.

Primes are from the Old Orokin era.

Nova was built and developed in a Tenno Lab.

DE's promises are worth a steaming pile of poop.

Nova Prime DOES make sense. Her lore (previously) said she was the result of research of a "Tenno High Council" Tenno existed in the Orokin era. Perhaps losing the fight a council of these Tenno got together and researched to create an amazingly powerful warframe, an addition to the existing collection. That research was passed down to the Orokin themselves to create "Nova(Prime)".  Makes sense and sounds legit to me. Correct me if I'm wrong on this logic, but I'm almost positive her lore never said she was created recently/in "this" era.

Edited by Stratego89

Seriously I need to requote this just because I don't want you to completely discarding all the important points, again.

uh hu o.O 

Thank you . [^   ^]'' 

I am so sry about insult /[V ^ V]\

Please forgive me. /[_  _]\

But... 

Hard to use is hard to use.. and patch is trap... Where is suctiong enemy bullet around 5m of ball ? 

its dont need suction our bullet . just make its free aim and lets our gun free to shoot enemy too ['     ']/

Make its more appear either. change than ball apperance like. have Atom star around it.  During I play nyx

I see somenova shoot it too . and its combine with something. Its turn to a star is have belt like a atom and that make it easy 

notice where is it on the screen 

Edited by felinena

Mprime is nerf down to hell I pround to said it. If its like before . Most ppl in webboard will rage on nova again and act like witch hunt in middle age to every nova .

If you dunno what is real MP is.in a past  its make Nova sitting on the top of throne seach on this forum . or Asking nova hater around you .. or if you dunno I already explain what is real MP in this topic but around page 3 or 4 . I am lazy to type .

Ball hard to shoot. and at my test I must use it with my Laser gun . I asking for make its more visbile like fire orb or have a atom start around it. and I asking it about function "shoot and forget " and " suction all enemy bullet " as in patch . 

Its work well as you said. I wont delete my past is I done on webboard. I am so sory about insult and not think about its can make reach 100k dmg aoe . But .. A way to make that dmg is for ppl is have eagle eye on the soul . couz his/her can shoot that ball till it hit . 

that superman or powerpuff ~[-   .    -]~

I've been playing for a year and a half and I know how broken nova was in the past. The nerf given by DE was acceptable because Mprime has 3 advantages. Are you implying that we should have the old broken nova again? Sure, why not? Let the press 4 to win begins.

I've given all the points on AMD I don't need to give it again.

God I love trying to figure out what youre trying to say.

Not even being scarcastic, your posts are just fun to read, so no need to wisper beside my eyes k?

Anyway from my experience novas poof can fill an entire room and give you more than a 100% slow despite being capped at 75%.
And while Id love her to be buffed, I doubt itd go over well cause people are still convinced she steals kills.

I've been playing for a year and a half and I know how broken nova was in the past. The nerf given by DE was acceptable because Mprime has 3 advantages. Are you implying that we should have the old broken nova again? Sure, why not? Let the press 4 to win begins.

You know a past.. good.. I dont want that past back too . But at least When click MP make it instant reach . or buff more explode damage for high lvl tier mob Or just reduce enegry burn for it.. not everyone is have friend with lobster tail . Do something before nova prime dress release from tennno reseach lab. I dont wanna see prime version just buff 10 armor to 50 armor (for what ?) and add 1 more polar slot (most ppl is play nova already spend forma on dress ! )

Let's not forget the new Antimatter Drop Augment, "Antimatter Absorb." The bubble is as large as the base range bubble on absorb, but the AMD augment has actual collision with enemy fire. The Antimatter Drop is big enough to shield yourself down corridors with it. I'm still not sure if teammate fire is also picked up by the bubble around it.

God I love trying to figure out what youre trying to say.

Not even being scarcastic, your posts are just fun to read, so no need to wisper beside my eyes k?

Anyway from my experience novas poof can fill an entire room and give you more than a 100% slow despite being capped at 75%.

And while Id love her to be buffed, I doubt itd go over well cause people are still convinced she steals kills.

I am so sry about my english . even my highschool life is in convent school but I am poor in it . I came from 3rd world country .most 90% PPL in here is labour and farmer . and my country is run with soilider and dictator . :0

At least buff some explode dmg for high lvl tier. dmg range between monster is already close not over half meter. or Just make its instant reach like before. that travel time for wave is very slow poke . DE aollow nova spam mp but not buff mp effect travel time .

PS : Dont telling me . MP is a big glue wave for sticky monster and We are glue maker !!  ~:[- O  -''  ];~

Edited by felinena

Let's not forget the new Antimatter Drop Augment, "Antimatter Absorb." The bubble is as large as the base range bubble on absorb, but the AMD augment has actual collision with enemy fire. The Antimatter Drop is big enough to shield yourself down corridors with it. I'm still not sure if teammate fire is also picked up by the bubble around it.

teammate fire is collect dmg on orb. Last T4D stage . We got 3 Nova. and 1 mesa. Host just ask for wave 20 . So i join  and I free to keep use AMD. 

and I notice my AMD ball dmg like 8000 - 10000 . First time I happy . "wow... Its really suction all enemy bullet " but after I test again on sechura after that stage. I realize its suction all invisible mesa bullet in . I think so . 

VALKYR PRIME LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN

I don't play Valkyr and didn't even like it when I tried it but I think Valkyr is one of the coolest looking frames. Deep down inside I was hoping DE would do something crazy and make Valkyr prime next ;p

That is the frame I'd like to see primed the most right now, just to see what they do with her visually.

Nova dosent need a nerf, she is just highly effective at clearing many mobs. Volt is better anyway :)

more than flip table. /[-___-]\

I see 3 ppl gonna tell about impossible thing /[-     -]\ ....

this is bad bussiness . is they really do it in game . ? i wonder.. ~[-,_,-  ]~ ?..

Emm yes. He is loki prime isnt it ? /[-     -   ]\ !

Why loki prime is in nova topic ? .. His disarm skill is too op . and his suit is looking good. too /[-    -  ]\ !!! 

emm..

I tired. I will do barell roll . and ask Mod delete this topic. ~[_ - _]~

its a trap !

No comment....... Yea I couldnt help but laugh. You must have a hatred going on for Loki right?

Nova dosent need a nerf, she is just highly effective at clearing many mobs. Volt is better anyway :)

No comment....... Yea I couldnt help but laugh. You must have a hatred going on for Loki right?

volt has no where near the killing ability or utility of nova lol.

I like to believe so :) He is still good for Crowd control, utility and defensive situation s.

nova has way better cc with her m prime, the stun of overload and shock is way to short, his shield is good yes but the point is another frame does that better, frost. nova has better utility as well, transportation wise her wormhole can help traverse maps faster than volt's speed, her amd has better damage potential, and her m prime offers good cc with its slow, its double damage buff and then it has chain explosions. all in all she trumps volt in every field except pure defensive with his shield but thats 1 function and like i said another frame does that better than him.

nova has way better cc with her m prime, the stun of overload and shock is way to short, his shield is good yes but the point is another frame does that better, frost. nova has better utility as well, transportation wise her wormhole can help traverse maps faster than volt's speed, her amd has better damage potential, and her m prime offers good cc with its slow, its double damage buff and then it has chain explosions. all in all she trumps volt in every field except pure defensive with his shield but thats 1 function and like i said another frame does that better than him.

Well thanks for the heads up! Now I'm sad :(

Well thanks for the heads up! Now I'm sad :(

lol thats just pure info on the frame, how a person uses it is different, nova can have all that but a pro volt user can be able to go further. though this is the reason why some of us in this thread said nova deserves to actually get nerfed, that last so called nerfed made her more versatile. she has one of the best kits alongside loki aka the god frame and its more of the fact that they either need to fall in line with the others or the others need to be brought up, there are other examples but loki and nova do stand out.