Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Release Nova Prime In A Quest, Please.

Innocent_Flower

No thanks, the place would be flooded with Nova Primes and its already bad enough in that regards. I actually LIKE the fact prime frames = grind incentives for different voids, alongside the weapons which come hand in hand with them. They also keep the trade flowing as there is always demand for primes, if accessed via a quest they could be a bit TOO accessible to everyone which they should never be as well they are the elite version of favoured warframes.

No thanks, the place would be flooded with Nova Primes and its already bad enough in that regards. I actually LIKE the fact prime frames = grind incentives for different voids, alongside the weapons which come hand in hand with them. They also keep the trade flowing as there is always demand for primes, if accessed via a quest they could be a bit TOO accessible to everyone which they should never be as well they are the elite version of favoured warframes.

-Too accessible? At least the term "could" was used. 

- When you've put far too many hours in the game, come back and tell me how you like grind. 

- Should you really be putting incentive into playing the void over and over again when the corrupted are a faction so undeveloped that they feel like they're alpha placeholders. 

Im playing Warframe for 2 years and i have ~1000h in game. And I think quest for Prime is terrible idea unless it will be mastery locked on MR 10 or 12. Grinding is horrible too not because its hard but because everyone can obtain Prime parts, new Primes should be mastery locked at MR 12. Or Primes should be PA only. Its just lore braking, how often do you see Rhino? And how often you see Rhino Prime? When you joining the public game sometimes your team looks like that:

Rhino Prime | Boltor Prime

And You

Primes are lost warriors, relics of DEAD empire. So why Primes are seen more often then regular ones? Because they are shiny and easy to get. I think Orokins was just copying Bp's into infinity because of... because of... because of reasons ofc.

Normal Frames are on the edge of extinction, every one using shiny ones

Edited by markus230

I still don't understand the "I must have everything" topics, followed by ideas that will make those "things" easier to get.

You don't need them. You already have Nova, obviously, so the Prime version is just bling.

There is ZERO reasons for such requests to be considered. Even if Nova Prime needed 1000 guaranteed "grind" hours, it still does not change the fact that you do NOT need her, already have normal Nova to play, and can trade parts with friends.

Im playing Warframe for 2 years and i have ~1000h in game. And I think quest for Prime is terrible idea unless it will be mastery locked on MR 10 or 12. Grinding is horrible too not because its hard but because everyone can obtain Prime parts, new Primes should be mastery locked at MR 12. Or Primes should be PA only. Its just lore braking, how often do you see Rhino? And how often you see Rhino Prime? When you joining the public game sometimes your team looks like that:

And You

Primes are lost warriors, relics of DEAD empire. So why Primes are seen more often then regular ones? Because they are shiny and easy to get. I think Orokins was just copying Bp's into infinity because of... because of... because of reasons ofc.

Normal Frames are on the edge of extinction, every one using shiny ones

You disagree with me, but to some extent I agree with you.

The dead empire? Ah, but isn't EVERYONE; grineer,corpus and tenno, trying to reclaim orokin artifacts? The whole "you're only seeing Rhino and boltor primes" is also biased in that you, as a late-game player, are fighting alongside other late-game players. 

As for primes...

I'd say that Trading prime parts should be a MR9+ experience. 

Prime quests should also be a MR9+ experience, and you should have had the original frame at some point too. 

The dead empire? Ah, but isn't EVERYONE; grineer,corpus and tenno, trying to reclaim orokin artifacts?

Yes they are trying, but lore wise only Sentients are able to do something as good as Orokin, or even better

Prime quests should also be a MR9+ experience, and you should have had the original frame at some point too.

Good idea, DE should think about something like that

Edited by markus230

Yes they are trying, but lore wise only Sentients are able to do something as good as Orokin, or even better

"The tenno will surpass their former masters" 

Mutalists

Dragon Nikana (and I hope there's more dragon items) 

Stalker's gear. 

Orokin inventions have been equaled/Improved on by Tenno,Corpus and a post-empire stalker. 

Edited by Innocent_Flower

That's a good point.

Say, if DE releases prime access like a month before this quest, I wonder how badly the sales will be hurt? Ofc, during the period, you have nova prime only if you buy prime access. And prime access has other stuff too (not just nova p). Would that mitigate the losses DE might take?

No, because players would most likely just wait until the quest is available. 

Really, DE(L) has a cash cow with Prime Access. And they would not let that go so easily. 

-Too accessible? At least the term "could" was used. 

- When you've put far too many hours in the game, come back and tell me how you like grind. 

- Should you really be putting incentive into playing the void over and over again when the corrupted are a faction so undeveloped that they feel like they're alpha placeholders. 

Im well over a 100 hours into the game so far and thats with working and being a dad taking primary focus... where do i be deemed as having put too many into the game because im not bored and going anywhere yet. Lets be honest - look at the new Infested Mobs! Do we really think in the face of that on the back of Drahk Masters for Grineer with leaked new mobs for Corpus all being added that Corrupted wont get some real development next year once the main three are finished with, especially if we see even more new Corpus additions which the Corrupted are more or less completely based off (just ancients are non-corpus based that i can think of).

Im well over a 100 hours into the game so far and thats with working and being a dad taking primary focus... where do i be deemed as having put too many into the game because im not bored and going anywhere yet. Lets be honest - look at the new Infested Mobs! Do we really think in the face of that on the back of Drahk Masters for Grineer with leaked new mobs for Corpus all being added that Corrupted wont get some real development next year once the main three are finished with, especially if we see even more new Corpus additions which the Corrupted are more or less completely based off (just ancients are non-corpus based that i can think of).

It'd take less than a week of working hours for a single developer to port all existing units into the corrupted faction. 

They've yet to take that week. 

Edited by Innocent_Flower

It'd take less than a week of working hours for a single developer to port all existing units into the corrupted faction. 

They've yet to take that week. 

Well they do have thumbs in a lot of pies to be fair as theyve really amped up the addition of Warframes, Weapons and Stances etc now. Bosses are being tweaked or added (Tyl Regor revamp, G3 Golem return as Arkwing boss) and Hubs need smoothing out and expanded as well as ported across to the consoles. Focus is still as far as im aware a thing as is Stealth 2.0 in some form or another. So loads going on behind the scenes and thats just what we know about.

Still leaving behind all that for a second i think whats most needed to be considered is the addition of several new mobs to the Infested recently and the mass of feedback that caused and the tweaks theyve now made in response. We know Corpus are next after they released a new mob by accident there and by god that also caused a mass of feedback so all in all they need to focus and settle one enemy faction before moving onto another or everyone will be in uproar it has to be said. After Corpus are done im sure Corrupted will get the justice it deserves with new mobs and ideally an Assignation mission because Corrupted Vor is a lovely touch but what better excuse for a new boss than giving one to the Void, the only place where there is yet to be one yet (even the Derelicts has one)