Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So You Nerf Without Telling Us Now? What The Hell

Gahrzerkire

So my telos akbolto which I spent 350p on, no longer revive me when they activate. And this is ridiculous, the only reason I got them was for that abiltiy. And now it is gone, why the heck was it taken, and why does it seem neccessary to not tell us you took it? Honestly, I loved that it was great it gave them a wonderful edge. For someone who plays as recklessly as me it was a very nice feature that allowed my play style. Now they dont revive me and I am very very ticked off, please bring it back. It was awesome and really fun to use.

So my telos akbolto which I spent 350p on, no longer revive me when they activate. And this is ridiculous, the only reason I got them was for that abiltiy. And now it is gone, why the heck was it taken, and why does it seem neccessary to not tell us you took it? Honestly, I loved that it was great it gave them a wonderful edge. For someone who plays as recklessly as me it was a very nice feature that allowed my play style. Now they dont revive me and I am very very ticked off, please bring it back. It was awesome and really fun to use.

:/

I'm sorry your bug exploit got taken away? I don't know how to respond.

It was initially on the Oberon's Renewal, but they took that away. Shame, too. It was a nice "feature."

Q2ahYuo.gif

This is exactly what i always say

They get the broken thing then act entitled to something they werent supposed to have because they spent plat

OP.....

Try to learn from this

How about this ? DE doesn't release something unless it's ready? Especially if its that badly broken. Then when they do, remove it within a day or two, so people don't get used to it. I thought it was sticken around. Its been around for quite a bit.

Also yes I do feel entitled to it. Very much so, however not because i spent plat. Because I had it for round a week and a half, and going and "fixing" it without any notes in the update, and without any warning is annoying. I went into a T4 with a bunch of clan mates because I had my boltos and new I could carry them with the revive, suddenly it wasn't working, wasted a key.

Edited by Gear-hart

How about this ? DE doesn't release something unless it's ready? Especially if its that badly broken. Then when they do, remove it within a day or two, so people don't get used to it. I thought it was sticken around. Its been around for quite a bit.

Also yes I do feel entitled to it. Very much so, however not because i spent plat. Because I had it for round a week and a half, and going and "fixing" it without any notes in the update, and without any warning is annoying. I went into a T4 with a bunch of clan mates because I had my boltos and new I could carry them with the revive, suddenly it wasn't working, wasted a key.

It wasnt out very long

They fixed it quickly

This is entirely your fault

You arent entitled to anything

It was overpowered

Learn to accept your mistakes like i do

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/360890-this-is-all-des-fault-and-they-shoud-pay-for-it/#entry4003975