The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Trader Doesn't Take Warframe Parts?

ExodusBlack

I think he's referring to Prime blueprints, versus actual components, not non-prime blueprints.

This should have been obvious ...

And according to prime time it looks like you need them built... Too bad I have like 10 mag prime bps... But according to what he says I think it's a glitch.

Edited by immolator1001

This really needs changed so you can just turn in the blueprints of these Prime Frames as easily as you can the weapons. It just makes sense and won't leave a lot of players broke in resources and credits trying to trade away the prime frame parts they don't need for something they do. 

Not to mention we're looking at a 12 hour build time per frame part, whereas any other prime part can be sold in bulk instantly. 

Please change/fix if it hasn't been already. 

Edited by Hastur609

Makes sense though in terms of how he's a trader and merchant. 

Yet standard player kiosks can have players send unbuilt Prime Frame parts. Do not try to bring 'logic' into this when the game is so severely lacking in it just to argue against an honest quality of life change, please. 

Aren't built prime frame parts worth more?

If you could confirm that'd be great! 

At least we can sell parts, imagine if he only wants complete frames and weapon already build. But I can see where the problem is going....moar farming resources to clear our inventory from unneeded parts.

Exactly. This takes away a lot of the implied convenience and adds further grind to bloody INVENTORY CLEARING.