Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will We Ever See A Tenno Without The Armour?

(PSN)Fac3kick3r_lolz

Its what the game says in the codexes. Rhino Primes codex confirms that its one Tenno per suit.

It doesnt. It tells you the frame has a mind sharing relationship with the survivors of the zariman because it, the proto suit, walks straight up to the morgue where they keep them and becomes a silent baby waiting for its pilot.

Edited by sp33chle55

Its what the game says in the codexes. Rhino Primes codex confirms that its one Tenno per suit.

With the way the Mirage quest works not so much, Rhino Prime hints that frames are alive, Mirage points to frames being wearable and switchable. Originals seem to of been a fused symbiotic relationship as is mentioned with Excalibur saying the frame was built around the "rejects" of the void, the originals becoming types of frames made or grown in mass that could be switched between for the void afflicted. Due to the resources needed to make frames though there does seem to be biotech involved so every frame might be "alive" on some level.

Right, the proto frames possibly could be original strain technocyte creatures that the Orokin had planned as bio weapons. Wild animals to release and then since they made them they'd know how to clear them out after. The Zariman proved a method to control them and thus made a better warrior.

The topic changed alot. But I guess ill just  it by say that we really don't have alot of lore on Tenno and alot of speculation is roaming around. Keep in mind the lore has changed alot and will continue to change and get retconed. Such as the infestation having all relations related to the Technocyte virus taken out of the game.

That wasnt taken out. Its still a virus it was just brought back to the origin system by the grineer. Dont mix up facts and call false retcons.

Can you find me a quote or piece that says Technocyte? I would really love to see it. And if im wrong well... im wrong.

Edited by (PS4)Fac3kick3r_lolz

Can you find me a quote or piece that says Technocyte? I would really love to see it. And if im wrong well... im wrong.

Well, i cant right now because im at work.

I also cant remember if it was ever directly called technocyte in game. And im here for over a year now. Maybe i need to search through the messages lotus sent.

I thought you mean by technocyte retcon that its not an old virus anymore from the past. Because that argument went around with the new infested quest. And that's plain wrong.

But if you're just arguing about the designation than its a bit nitpicking aye?

No it doesn't.

If you interpret (there are multiple ways to look at it atm that can't be ruled out) the Rhino entry as being a Tenno (some people think it's the rhino suit, with nothing in it), that's one tenno who has powers similiar to rhino. It's possibly every tenno can manifest any void power, but they need the frames to stop it being uncontrollable, or multiple tenno exhibit similiar powers.

It could in theory be that a tenno can one second iron skin the next their setting things on fire, the next they're freezing the room out, uncontrollable. I prefer to think of tenno as having raw void energy, which each suit channels in a different way, allow us to harness and use the powers of the void.

We're the power source for the Ember warframe and it's abilities, the same for the other frames. Maybe, they all had a paragon, an original wearer of the suit from the orokin era who was the model for all who followed.

Additionally, we see Ordis and Lotus specifically mention you crafting new suits. Plus we have hubs and we see other Tenno. It's approaching the point where your basically just saying the game is a complete lie, when your standing next to fellow tenno and your all mirages, your not, because mirage died in the orokin era.

Edited by Zeromanicus

As rhino primes codex suggests there are experiments being made with suits aka warframes.

The guy with Davis has built and rejected several of that beasts mentioned. And that living monster went full rampage till it reached the morgue where the zariman survivors are kept.

Looks a lot like those things can be worn by any tenno.

Edited by sp33chle55

I don't think the rescue targets are tenno, I think there tenno sympathizers, lotus soldiers maybe?  or syndicates members. The people in the cryopods are tenno, Im assuming we wear that cloth as a undersuit from are main frames.

I wish I can concept art but i don't have any programs.

I think the tenno look human in appearance mostly and shape. I think of tenno have a human face and skin except they have glowing eyes of said power with pop out veins that are glowing with void energy all around them.

Also think some tenno are more mutated then others depending on there genes. I also think of different generations of tenno, primes are the orginals, then the second comes in and have a warframe crafted around them like the primes but unprimed, orokin need more tenno?, they send more and bring back more, copy the frames and tenno choose there frames. Im assuming the cryopod tenno were brought in as soon as the other tenno wipe the orokin out.

But thats what I think just based on what I see ingame and codexs.

Hopefully the Archivist coming soon to hubs will shed some light. Someone translated Orokin as meaning gold people ...it can also mean time people as Oro can be considered as a short form of Horo or time/hour from the Latin root. The Finnish take on Horo is um amusing but I will leave that up to you to google.