Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.6.4

DE_Adam

I have also experienced this. I expected 25K and some donite injectors from invasion rewards but they didn't show up. I just finished a extermination invasion where the reward was 2 fieldron. I hope they show up this time. Probably not..

Well, i got my Fieldron this time. Thankfully.

Please fix the problem whit purchase the candy cane skin. It shows this message when i try to buy it:

"failed to purchase. your account has not been charget. try again. (unknown error)"

i get that error when i try to buy anything in the store, with  creds or plat

i hope it gets fixed tomorrow.

Uhhh im doing the special alert and enemies are going through my shield. like when i get hit it shows my shield at max but all damage being done to health instead! its as though i dont have one at all. my frames die in about 2-3 shots when i have a maxed frost prime. is it some special modifier in the alert? or is there something wrong?

Uhhh im doing the special alert and enemies are going through my shield. like when i get hit it shows my shield at max but all damage being done to health instead! its as though i dont have one at all. my frames die in about 2-3 shots when i have a maxed frost prime. is it some special modifier in the alert? or is there something wrong?

Everything in the tac alert does toxin damage. Everything. Which of course ignores shields. If you can, don't agro the kubrows, 'cause they'll especially wreck you.

This is something I should've brought up when it came out, but I'm unable to buy the Spearmint Scythe skin pack. I've tried re-logging and even gone through a few different patches and still no avail.

This seems to only affect this item in the market, I've been able to buy everything else so far. Help! >.<

pvzsbo0gn5pfdh04g.jpg

Fixes:

• Fixed issue on tilesets with Infested enemies that would cause players to crash at spawn or mid-Mission.
  • Fixed in game transmissions playing during cinematics.
  • Fixed issue where changing loadout in a Relay Station gives Tenno back their powers.  Relays are a no power zone!
  • Fixed an issue with Archwing’s pickup vacuum that would cause items you couldn’t use to be destroyed, or would keep certain items around indefinitely.
  • Fixed issue when selling the same item in multiple stacks.
  • Fixed some holes in Relays that players could escape through.

is there anyway to make the relay stations for all with a lower rank like 8 or 9 and fix the bugs which makes game crash on joining

can we please have dojo colors not hinge on killing Zanuka, Stalker, or the G3? I selected anti-violet for my first clan color, am stuck there, and will never be able to kill it the minimum 10 times to make my dojo the way I want. I'm the only person in my clan, and I would gladly pay platinum for a dojo color pack.

Please, DE? Let me give you my money.