Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.6.4

DE_Adam

What about the dojo color pigment costs for purple from the Zanuka Harvester?

I'm more than a little concerned about this as well. This requirement seens more than a little obnoxious. Zanuka isn't even purple!

You have no idea how badly I want to deck out my dojo in anti-violet but I'm the only person in it...

If you could please provide issue layout/reproduction steps it'd be much appreciated!

Rebecca,

I'm not sure if it's the same issue, but for me and my friends, Dojo isn't working at all... I mean, we all can open it, but the second person who tries to enter simply crashes before joining: The loading screen freezes and stop loading at the same point for everyone as seen in the picture bellow:

13ydkr7.jpg

For the host, the message which appears in chat is:

"Player x connected"

"Player x disconnected" (after a few secs...)

We are also having this bug, but only with one of our clanmates:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/363661-end-of-mission-bug-after-update-1560/#entry4034552

Both started after update 15.6.0, if I'm not mistaken.

I posted the same in the main U15.6 thread and repeat here just in case:

Are medallions still bugged? Because I just ran a mission for Suda and didn't recieve any.

Also, since U15.6 Steel Meridian dailies dissapeared...

Medallions are physical items - you need to find and pick them up, you won't get any just by doing the missions alone.

Is there a fix coming to allow players to play the Patient Zero quest, it still is completely un availiable for me (unless I am doing somethign wrong.) I have completed all other quests, have all mossions on the star chart complete, killed alad V and collected 3 coordinates (gave them to a friend as I did not have a key BP so could nto use them)

I'm also wondering if there ever be a Prime version of a sniper rifle or good looking dual swords, 'cuz sword & dagger is... Well just not it. Make them as long as gladius or spata, but make them be an actual dual swords. Please.

Edited by SALANDRAKE

Rebecca,

I'm not sure if it's the same issue, but for me and my friends, Dojo isn't working at all... I mean, we all can open it, but the second person who tries to enter simply crashes before joining: The loading screen freezes and stop loading at the same point for everyone as seen in the picture bellow:

-image snip-

For the host, the message which appears in chat is:

"Player x connected"

"Player x disconnected" (after a few secs...)

Getting the same, was happening yesterday certainly and I assume still today since people are still reporting it. Was trying to trade Alad V coords with my brother to build a key, whoever hosted the dojo loaded fine, whoever tried to join the host crashed around the 75% load mark. We tried this both ways since I have a more powerful PC, same thing happened.

Considering there dont appear to be a whole load of reports, I assume that an EE.log is probably in order for those affected, we'll see what Rebecca thinks.

Edited by Jag272

I'm having problems with my rewards from the corpus invasion on saturn. I've ran two of those alerts five times for the corpus, but when they were done i didnt receive any rewards.

Corpus either hates me and doesnt want to give me my orokin cells or the grineer stole them. Anyone else have this probem?

EDIT: Bit sad about those cells...

Edited by Davilicus75