Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.6.4

DE_Adam

i went to mod a frame and my frames stats dropped abit before i did anything to it. i went to checked my other frames and they also had a stat drop without any mod changes did every frame get nerfed or something or is this a bug with the system?

Edit: after looking abit more into this the stat drop only happens when i look at the upgrade menu after i equip the frame, if i equip another then switch back the stats returned to normal, please fix this it made me fear for the well being of my frames like the update that never happened awhile back did...

Edited by Freed85

i went to mod a frame and my frames stats dropped abit before i did anything to it. i went to checked my other frames and they also had a stat drop without any mod changes did every frame get nerfed or something or is this a bug with the system?

There is currently a UI issue where Warframe stats are displaying incorrectly in the Arsenal, this is a UI issue only and is related to the Archwing changes, we will resolve this in an upcoming hotfix (probably Monday)!

There is currently a UI issue where Warframe stats are displaying incorrectly in the Arsenal, this is a UI issue only and is related to the Archwing changes, we will resolve this in an upcoming hotfix (probably Monday)!

Rebecca I've been unable to use the relays completely, I messaged you and Megan about it plus have posted 4 threads about it. There have been a bunch of hotfixes today and I still can't use the relays.

Although unlisted, it seems whatever issue I had has since been fixed. :)

Edited by MrNonApplicable

Great, i download a fix, and i try to start the game to finde that another fix is deployed... it's just great when you have a connection issues and the dowload speed goes down to 1Kb/s (Yeah seriously) at the time a lot of fixes come at one time... what a luck i have... -___-

anyway thanks for the fixes DE[Devs], much appreciated, and i hope i can finde some "things" that gives more "luck" from the void trader, i really need that X'D

Why are all of my warframes getting stat reductions after this patch?  As an example - I have made ZERO changes to Oberon, and when I equip him there is a text field that shows stats being reduced

Health 525>400

Energy 300>295

Shield 420>320

I thought this was strange so I equipped all of my level 30 frames and have the same issue across the board.  I didnt see anything in the patch notes that they were nerfing stats.

I have no key equipped and have made no changes to the frames other than to add the prime chest piece.

What gives?

Why are all of my warframes getting stat reductions after this patch?  As an example - I have made ZERO changes to Oberon, and when I equip him there is a text field that shows stats being reduced

Health 525>400

Energy 300>295

Shield 420>320

I thought this was strange so I equipped all of my level 30 frames and have the same issue across the board.  I didnt see anything in the patch notes that they were nerfing stats.

I have no key equipped and have made no changes to the frames other than to add the prime chest piece.

What gives?

If you actually read through the topic, you'd see that this is purely a UI bug in the arsenal. Your warframe's stats are still the same in-game.

i hate when they block holes. random holes to outside places are kinda cool and add lil extra fun. if anything they should block some holes then open other holes. and they should hide them somewhere really hard to get to so that random exploration and parkour are rewarded

Edited by Sithalo