Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Might Be Just Wanting To Brag, But...

Magicfingers

Last night I ordered the parts to build me a new PC and I want to know if you guys think I'll be able to run Warframe maxed out...

Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 case (black)

MSI Z97-Gaming 5 Motherboard

EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 750W PSU

Intel i7-4790k 4.0GHz (4.4GHZ Turbo) CPU

Cryorig R1 UniversalDual Tower Heatsink (to keep the CPU very cool)

2 EVGA GTX 970 FTW graphics cards (for SLI)

Corsair Vengence Pro DDR3 2133 memory (8GB)

Samsung 850 Pro Series 512 GB SSD (for Windows 7 Ultimate, Games, and Programs)

WD Black Series 1TB Hard Drive (for storage)

3 Corsair Air Series AF140 140mm Red LED case fans (because I want red to match the color scheme of everything  inside the case)

And to top it off,I'm getting 3 free games with my order... Assasin's Creed Unity, Farcry 4, and The Crew

So do you guys think it'll be able to handle Warframe maxed out???

let the jealousy begin

(

)

This means nothing to some of us.

Edit: To actually contribute something worthwhile...If what I remember what I have heard before and if those numbers and words mean anything, then you should be able to. Grats.

Edited by Vyrnaazus

Ram timings kinda suck.

And those video cards are really a waste of money. Not the card itself. But doing SLI.

If you play anything but AAA titles, you'll be constantly changing settings to force SLI to work. And at standard resolutions, a single 980 will typically beat the 2x970 setup, for $150 cheaper.

(BTW: Running this game max doesn't require anything above a 6900 series radeon)

Also need to be careful with that cooler. I didn't look at the board or case. But sometimes those large tower coolers can hit heatsinks on the board, or are simply too large to fit everything in the case with proper airflow.

Edited by txzeenath