The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mara Detron Build Recommendations?

DotBeta

Question

9 answers to this question

right, but what about the new mods like jolt and scorch etc., they add higher status chance vs more dmg, im not sure if its worth it. ALso should i run pure radiation or add viral to it as well? A link to a detron build would be nice seeing as how i dont own one and have no idea how to build it.

A more in depth post would be nice than just

"use detron build" since thats the first thing i requested not to be said.

Edited by DotBeta

i personally build it with all the status/element mods. radiation and corrosive are miracle workers, even if blast is a byproduct.

but im also used to my tysis. radiation damage puts Nyx out of business if it procs enough.

my favorite choices are:

Corrosive / Ice

Blast / Elec or Toxin

that's with the innate Radiation ofcourse :p

and Seeker is on ALL Loadouts.

definitely always Status Elementals. Detron has acceptable Damage, but it's not enough for me to justify not having Status.

Worth having ice storm with the bigger clip its got.

You know I was definitely considering ice storm for the added ammo, but it only raises capacity by 3 and was wondering if a faster reload time would be the better option, but I can see the ice msg takingpriority instead of wasting a spot in reload time.

Hornet Strike

Barrel Diffusion

Lethal Torrent

Seeker

Punch through is important since it increases the actual damage you do by the most of any mod when you're fighting groups, which in Warframe is pretty much all the time.

The elementals depend on what you're fighting.

but it only raises capacity by 3 and was wondering if a faster reload time would be the better option, but I can see the ice msg takingpriority instead of wasting a spot in reload time.

the Reload is already 1 second, a Reload Mod would shorten it by like, 350ms at best.

basically, the Reload is already really fast, the Reload isn't slow enough to get a huge benefit from Reload Mods, haha.

while Ice Storm would add Magazine size, and Damage!

You know I was definitely considering ice storm for the added ammo, but it only raises capacity by 3 and was wondering if a faster reload time would be the better option, but I can see the ice msg takingpriority instead of wasting a spot in reload time.

Ice Storm goes on just about all my pistol builds. The damage isn't much less than another cold mod and the added clip is rather useful.

Agree with:

Hornet Strike

Barrel Diffusion

Lethal Torrent

Seeker

4x Elementals/Faction mods to personal preference.

Combined status mods vs straight damage is totally personal preference. Fairly difficult to quantify which is better. I tend to lean towards straight damage, with 'enemy death is my status effect of choice' :D