Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bionicle 2015

Clawtank96

Erm...am I the only one who thinks those Bionicles look... Kinda lame. Like I grew up with those huge intricate and badass looking Bionicles. These ones look basic.

THIS, my brother used to have them and then i took a interest of them

always loved these and technics till well they became crap (tecnic is the only lego i like anymore )

always loved these and technics till well they became crap (tecnic is the only lego i like anymore )

Buy a few Star Wars Battle packs, take out the brick parts, then combine them to make new Star Wars-eqse vehicles or battle stations. 

That is what I did with just four of the Battle packs (two of them being the newly designed Clone Trooper Sergeant and the Droidekas ones, and two of them being the ARC Trooper ones). I broke down their brick vehicles/turrets, then combined them to make one carrier/front line hybrid hovercraft. 

THIS, my brother used to have them and then i took a interest of them

Like look at this:

Vezon_and_Fenrakk.jpg

And my all time favorite, the Barraki.

Ehlek.png

Ehlek, the most badass.

Nocturn.jpg

Nocturn, The illusive yet still kickass one

And of course...

Gadunka.

Gadun.PNG

Man I'd love to get the tecnic sets but they cost almos thousands of dollars in my country

There should be some smaller sets around. 

Just buy them, study some of its mechanics, then build your own one from all the sets brought. 

Or, just go to a Lego Brick shop and buy the parts (gears, connecters, all those 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 cross shafts etc.). 

meh is sorta lost interest when bionicle became ten pieces and thats it.

they used to be over 1000+ piece bionicles, those were the days

Erm...am I the only one who thinks those Bionicles look... Kinda lame. Like I grew up with those huge intricate and badass looking Bionicles. These ones look basic.

Same here. It's like they think the target audience can't handle things that take a bit of thought to assemble.

Same here. It's like they think the target audience can't handle things that take a bit of thought to assemble.

Well the target audience is like 6-16 year olds, but I remember loving to build the most intricate ones. Lego seems to favor going through the easy and really simplistic, But then again this is the revival of the series so I guess its gonna start out small and then bring out the big guns. 

There should be some smaller sets around. 

Just buy them, study some of its mechanics, then build your own one from all the sets brought. 

Or, just go to a Lego Brick shop and buy the parts (gears, connecters, all those 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 cross shafts etc.). 

That does sound nice and a lot more efficient

I'm currently waiting for the latest mindstorms sets are going to be released here, combining those with technic blocks can lead to some very interesting possibilities

Edited by Somedude1000

The Mindstorm sets are getting overpriced, to be honest. 

The latest set was alright though. 

They surely are, but I'm sure the improvements in the AI and programming that come along with them should compensate for that, and if they don't the older nxt 2.0 sets are a lot cheaper now, though with a few limitations to their functions 

Well the target audience is like 6-16 year olds, but I remember loving to build the most intricate ones. Lego seems to favor going through the easy and really simplistic, But then again this is the revival of the series so I guess its gonna start out small and then bring out the big guns. 

I guess bionicles did start out pretty simplistic.