Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Master Tenno Of Jigen Haoh Ryu As Arrived!

BarbatosLR

Hello and welcome fellow brothers and sisters of warframe, to the school of "Jigen Haoh Ryu!" Here you will learn the ways of combat without the use of weapons. Because your true weapons are your FEETS and FISTS!!!

Here are a few commun known techniques here such as....

The JIGEN HAOH RYU: SEISO-GERI!

3wtgIQQ.jpg

KHn2aM3.jpg

The JIGEN HAOH RYU: SEIKEN-ZUKI!

5pxaffJ.jpg

tumblr_ne6wsiMllj1rjxyrgo5_400.gif

The JIGEN HAOH RYU: MAWASHI-GERI!

IYWSnu5.jpg

4_zps41b5e850.png

And we have many other great techniques we can teach you here. We of the Jigen Haoh School has never laid down a challenge towards our opponents nor have we ever been defeated by others, for our we vowed to never let an opponent oppose or threaten us 'cause if they do, this is what the Stalker did that he should had never ever do again to pis* off our master.

Flashback

Me: *comes back from mission all beat up*  Master N, i'm home...

Master N: MY GOD!! What happen to you!?

Me: The Stalker appear and was I defeated for he fought with no honor at all....

Master N: *goes and graps gears* NO SHAMFULL FAKE TENNO WILL TREAT MY PUPIL THIS WAY!!!

Me: M-m-master! What are you going to do?!

Master N: The same punishment I do to all my foes....

tumblr_mts61xdPFZ1shdfeho1_500.gif

Me: *shivers in fear with teardrop on forehead* ....master Nora....not again --_--

(Ready or not Stalker, because master Nora the "Leg Breaker" is on her way!)

So when you join our school, you will become a great fighter and learn many things of the art of close combat. And here are a few quotes from my master's teachings: "You should be rude to rude people." and "Don't bring a lie to a battle."

So FIGHT ON, look forward and give it your all in one PUNCH! Look high to yuour dream and never give up! That is the way of the Jigen Haoh Ryu!

cs7Yl1M.jpg

46523113_p0.png

Or

pSWgrR6.png

OH! And remember folks, in a fight, fight with honor and respect or else you might lose a leg or two. :3

Yeah so this is what I felt like doing with my screenshots when I mostly have nothing else to do XD

Edited by Archangel_Laurent

You may be cool...

But you'll never be Galo Sengen cool

Please, I don't use Jigen Haoh Ryu to be cool but to fight wordy opponents who knows how to fight like a real fighter! That's the way we work! In battle you don't need to be cool. You're already cool just being yourself. That's what my master though me through teaching. XD

tumblr_ndic51TH5V1sm6lr0o1_500.gif

I feel we need this kind of stance for the kogake and Obex :D

Please, I don't use Jigen Haoh Ryu to be cool but to fight wordy opponents who knows how to fight like a real fighter! That's the way we work! In battle you don't need to be cool. You're already cool just being yourself. That's what my master though me through teaching. XD

Pfft, look at this loser.

You're not cool!

YOU'RE A LOOOOOSEEEERRRR!

*Is now a stereotypical bully from all those karate kid movies in which the protagonist must beat to gain his respect and prove that is a good person*

CHickeeeen

*buk buuuuk Buk buk buk buk buuuuk*

Wow this guy really wants attention...might as well ignore the stereotypical bully who simply wants some guy to pick on. U_U

*walks away from the fool*

Edited by Archangel_Laurent

I still have some organic lube from YandereSamantha's fanart thread. I'm ready for it.

Eh you're still sticking to that? And you're saying you're holding on to some "organic lube"? For some reason that doesn't sound right and I don't know what weird idea you got in your head bro ;D

Eh you're still sticking to that? And you're saying you're holding on to some "organic lube"? For some reason that doesn't sound right and I don't know what weird idea you got in your head bro ;D

O_O;

Edited by Morec0

Look at you tragic, filthy, peasants. Hokuto Shinken will forever be above this garbage in terms of best beating the sh*t out of people martial arts. Not even a branch of edgy to their name. Behold the full glory of screaming like a girl and making your enemies explode somehow: The martial art.

who-could-beat-kratos-15228.jpg

JK Jigen Haoh is my REKToning.