Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Now That Mara Detron Is A Thing...

Cryhunter059

If you go to your profile then in the "Equipment" section there is a Imperator Vandal there.

that will be rewarded in the next archwing event, the void trader won't sell it.....it's pretty clear since vay hek sent us a message in the relays and the battle fomorian event is yet to show.......kinda makes since and it's very simple >_> plus I don't think there'a any relationship between and imperator vandel and the void >_>

I've said this before and I'll say it again... Brakk is a Grineer weapon, it didn't exist in the Orokin Era, and the only reason a Corpus weapon was chosen is because the corpus are more or less because they use highly similar technology to the Orokin. They've spent their time reviving as much of their tech as possible. They likely found the Detron in an old wrecked ship or something and easily mass produced it (with slight discrepancies in design)

OR

Maybe the Corpus are survivors from tat era to begin with.

What we know is that the Gineer came later. The Tenno as we know them came later. The Brakk cannot have a Mara form because it is a  denite weapon, which is Grineer tech, which came about after the Orokin fell... LORE PEOPLE!!! LORE!!!!!!

I've said this before and I'll say it again... Brakk is a Grineer weapon, it didn't exist in the Orokin Era, and the only reason a Corpus weapon was chosen is because the corpus are more or less because they use highly similar technology to the Orokin. They've spent their time reviving as much of their tech as possible. They likely found the Detron in an old wrecked ship or something and easily mass produced it (with slight discrepancies in design)

OR

Maybe the Corpus are survivors from tat era to begin with.

What we know is that the Gineer came later. The Tenno as we know them came later. The Brakk cannot have a Mara form because it is a  denite weapon, which is Grineer tech, which came about after the Orokin fell... LORE PEOPLE!!! LORE!!!!!!

Ooooooooooooooooor, who cares about lore, I want a red poop-shaped weapon instead of an orange one!

Vandal Glaive?

Glaive Wraith?

Also, there needs to be a "Void Kestrel", because I've used that line so many times, you'd think the game engine would have a fit and just accidentally create one.

All you Glaive haters can go to Hek (you might need some nav coords first though)

Edited by DSpite