The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Mesa (+ Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

i am really excited to farm and get mesa.... not sure if its just me but i almost never see mutalist alad v navs out on any invasion.. two days i got one, seems like its going to be a lot of farming for 1 key.  (i am sure it takes more than one to get all the pieces)

......but mesa does seem worth it 

anyone have any suggestions or tips?

Well i just ran three alad v keys and got three helms so far as im concerned mesa is a lost cause 

Don't worry, maybe RNG will be gracious enough to let you have all pieces like it did me. Took me 9 keys (27 nav coordinates, smh), I got 4 chassis, 4 helmets, and then finally got the systems.

And on that note, Mesa needs to be tweaked. Her "peacemaker" ability does not prioritize enemies, so an enemy can literally be right next to you, shooting you, but Mesa will ignore that enemy to shoot another one that is 50 meters away. Also, if you happen to be switching weapons as you cast "peacemaker," it takes almost twice as long for Mesa to start the animation, which could cause you to go down.

Sadly but I guess we have to wait until febuary the way this game goes. Also means all the bugged boosters wont be refunded until de decides to refund those players

psn getting hacked yet again wont help us either.... *sighs*

Question: If my doge ends up dead during to hack, can i get support ticket for it or is it just "sucks to be you" kinda situation?

Edited by (PS4)SofeSNBR

SCP-100912, please post screenshot only RNG can't be trolling EVERYONE if its not broken.

I bought Nyx prime from the trading channel the day it was released with the plat from the accessories pack. I've also seen plenty of people selling them there recently. Even if I still had one, PSN is still down for me so I wouldn't be able to even if I wanted to.

I managed to get one finally - not that I needed it but because the demand in the trading chat was extremely high. I can't help but think that DE has time locked the drops some how . Cause it wasn't just one party of 4 farming . RNG was being stupid or DE needs to be more transparent about the drop logic in this game. Having a hard time making sense from it at times.

I have an issue. On Christmas or the 26th, there was the Iliac armor bundle on sale for 1/2 off. The PSN was down during this time so I couldn't log on to get the deal. I bought the bundle yesterday for full price thinking that I had missed the deal and come to find out that they recycled the Darvo deal. I was wondering if I can be compensated the 110 plat that I spent extra not knowing that they were going to recycle the deal.

Thanks DE

I have an issue. On Christmas or the 26th, there was the Iliac armor bundle on sale for 1/2 off. The PSN was down during this time so I couldn't log on to get the deal. I bought the bundle yesterday for full price thinking that I had missed the deal and come to find out that they recycled the Darvo deal. I was wondering if I can be compensated the 110 plat that I spent extra not knowing that they were going to recycle the deal.

Thanks DE

Please, contact Warframe support:

http://support.warframe.com