Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Mesa (+ Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

HOTFIX 4:

-Fixed an issue with inbox videos causing a crash. 

(We're still working on a definitive fix for the hive missions)

Thanks for the update on the hive missions that can't be completed! I was beginning to think the issue was slipping through the cracks because you guys thought it was fixed already.

Anyone able to complete the special survival mission?

Still 0 as personal best and no new mods after a 1 hour run.

I completed it last night with a group without problems.  I did see a post in the bugs section about it, so you are not alone.

**EDIT**  See you already posted in that bug.

You might want to provide as much detail as you can about your run(s).  Things like:  Did you use a revive?  Were you at extraction when the timer hit 0?

Edited by (PS4)Loki1211

Are the tethra mods actually dropping in the event because ive been trying for awhile and it might be like the nova prime thing where they said they were but they actually werent

I had one appear as a mission reward at 15 or 20 minute mark. I already have them all from event though. Haven't seen them drop from mobs though. They probably can only appear as reward every 5 minutes.

Someone found set thetra in operation mutalist incursion? After 42 minutes drop only void keys and fusion core

As I've mentioned, I had 29:45 and a 30:00 runs. I got 1 tethra mod out of those, so effectively 1 mod in 55 minutes. So, you're fine, they're just random and rare. It's probably 6+ hours to get all 4.

Hey DE DREW their is a bug with mesa, you can't change the colors and for whatever reason they revert themselves.

Must be new, I fully recolored my Mesa the day of release. Can you recolor other frames?

There's a issue that when you're Limbo and you walk through a poison cloud while in Rift Walk, you still take damage.

Yeah, I noticed this actually even on a later build on the PC version, some of those Hive traps still hit him (the lasers in particular for me on PC)  when he is in the void via any of his abilities.  (Rift walk / cataclysm)

Hey (DE) first post ever written wanted to let you guy's know the TAR-MUTALIST MOA BADGE is way to bright, the emblem is not visible at all, but other then that i have not seen the rest but great job guy's.Thank you for the hard work, keep it up. My friend has spent over 300$ on this game. Worth 100%.

UPDATE: About the other 2 BADGES they are also way too bright and it seems their is a fourth bounty, but i don't have it. I've completed the first three but it seems i don't have the 4th, might be a bug or intentional don't know yet.Will restart game to see. Well i'l let you guy's look into it, thanks.

Noticed this and have pics of it :-)  Is currently this way on PC as well -- the bloom is INSANE on those badges lol

it was Morphics which i had 432 of :(

Ahh,  Well still, Polymer you can gain by the thousands on Uranus / Venus in just a few runs -- Morphics, although sort of common, is considered an uncommon resource, polymer isn't -- Maybe that's why?  I could've sworn one of them was taking Neural Sensors and was also changed.