Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should I Upgrade Founders Or Buy Plats?

BBYipho

To make a note here I may not do this for a few days and/or a month.

My question here is that if I go from Hunter to Master rank, do I get 1990 platinum or do I get the difference 770 platinum? If it's 770 I probably will just buy 50$ worth of platinum instead(750+250 platinum).

Sure if I upgrade my tier I can see whatever happens in the design council and get a skana prime. Though I'm not sure if I can communicate a proper idea for that and some major hot topics here do catch the eyes of devs if it's good enough. Also the 1 handed swords since update 5.4 kind of got left in the dust... They seriously do need reworking...

Anyway I just want some opinions on this.

When you upgrade you get the difference - but that's 1990, not 770 (Master gets 3210 total, Hunter gets 1220 total). The value displayed when you're looking at the upgrade options is the amount you'll get (And that's the difference).

Edited by Thor

That made upgrading it more worth it. Now I just feel stupid looking at the founders page. Was the plat amount adjusted to like the cash price? Hard to tell without seeing side by side comparisons to me. @_@

Anyway thanks guys. You made this soo much easier. ^_^

Edited by BBYiffo

UPGRADE Your founders dude You get HEAPS more Plat for Your $ AND You get the other rewards also!!!

and yeah the Upgrade option IS confusing... i actually only worked out the REAL difference in platinum when i looked at the founders pack from my work PC when i wasnt logged in..

Edited by ZetaReticulan

From a purely plat-price standpoint, you're wasting your money buying plat when founder's packages are available. The plat contained there in is very heavily discounted compared to the normal price. For example: the plat contained in the grandmaster pack would cost roughly $422 (based on the already discounted $99.99 plat pack) instead of the $250 the whole package costs and you wouldn't get any of the other bonuses. Best to just go master or grandmaster in my opinion.

I've upgraded to 'The Grand Master Founders Package'  some days ago, how do I reflect the changes on my account here for Grand Master ?
Transaction ID: 517b9f7c1a4d80396f000076:SKU:16
473-8247-32742
{2de2c01a-09a9-457a-b29f-c8659fb6e140}

...thankx in advance. Blade