The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn Needs Love

(XBOX)GeediJunior

Question

This is something i find very weird saryn doenst get much love. She is overlooked i do not know why all of my friends dont like her. Its rare to see another saryn while playing with randoms. Also the only time i get less kills then my squad is when there is (good) Ash or Nova. Why isnt she getting much deserved love. The only flaw i see with her is when she runs out of energy and thats 1 in 20. Could someone explain why she isnt liked

Edited by (XB1)GeediJunior

My ONLY problem with Saryn is how slow she is.

Without using hemlock or rush, any rhino using an Arcane Vanguard helm WALKS faster than you SPRINT.

Dude i have no problem keeping up with ash and mirrage she is not that slow also i use amphis for zoran copter. For me she is actaul one of my fastest frames besides hydriod.

I see no problem with her she isn't looked at much by the devs because her whole design is pretty solid and works well. There are minor things that could be improved or tweaked but over all she is pretty good. She is one of my favorites so maybe I'm bias.

My only problem with her powers, I'm joking around here, is that venom and contagion should switch names. The bubbles contaminate other in way of a contagion and venom is usually secreted out of fangs, in this case your blade is similar to a sharp fang but hey that's just me, its not a real issue.

Edited by HandsOfnArtist

So u all agree with me she is awsome with minor downsides to her but still awsome so why is she hated or frowned upon by almost everyone

To my experience she's not hated. Many like her for her high instant damage ult. but yeah she's not quite mainstream I suppose. Warframe's becoming a lot more deserve then it use to be though. I recall when ash was utterly unplayed, and when rhino/nova was all there was with pubs.

To my experience she's not hated. Many like her for her high instant damage ult. but yeah she's not quite mainstream I suppose. Warframe's becoming a lot more deserve then it use to be though. I recall when ash was utterly unplayed, and when rhino/nova was all there was with pubs.

Lol yeah and now all i see is almost always ash rhino frost. Let me revrase it  she is looked down upon my friends know me on how i play with her. But i had literly more then 5 times people calling me noob and telling me why are u picking saryn. And they gonna leave if i F up and not gonna revive me. 40 min later on survival i have 300% more kills then them and zero death. So yeah and thats why i mean with she is not loved. Lady Syphilis Needs Love (My nickname for her i give every warframe's nicknames)

I see no problem with her she isn't looked at much by the devs because her whole design is pretty solid and works well. There are minor things that could be improved or tweaked but over all she is pretty good. She is one of my favorites so maybe I'm bias.

My only problem with her powers, I'm joking around here, is that venom and contagion should switch names. The bubbles contaminate other in way of a contagion and venom is usually secreted out of fangs, in this case your blade is similar to a sharp fang but hey that's just me, its not a real issue.

DAMN YOU!!! This is going to drive me crazy now D:

Contagion is the bane of the Warframe universe. It needs to be removed, to damn high costing for barely a buff even with power strength mods and it stacking with the melee mods already in your weapon.

Agreed

Lol yeah and now all i see is almost always ash rhino frost. Let me revrase it  she is looked down upon my friends know me on how i play with her. But i had literly more then 5 times people calling me noob and telling me why are u picking saryn. And they gonna leave if i F up and not gonna revive me. 40 min later on survival i have 300% more kills then them and zero death. So yeah and thats why i mean with she is not loved

Those people sound really dumb >:/ To spite them, my MR17 Master &#! is gonna spend some time Saryning.

Dude i have no problem keeping up with ash and mirrage she is not that slow also i use amphis for zoran copter. For me she is actaul one of my fastest frames besides hydriod.

You missed the parts where i said, rhino, and arcane vanguard, and walking and sprinting.

Every frame is fast with coptering.  

(Rhino with vanguard is faster than both ash and mirage, rhino prime even more so )

You missed the parts where i said, rhino, and arcane vanguard, and walking and sprinting.

Every frame is fast with coptering.  

(Rhino with vanguard is faster than both ash and mirage, rhino prime even more so )

yeah i know but that slownes aint no problem for me thats what i whas saying. It whas more of a opinion then a statement

I will raise you one dominatrix suit. She's got the vibe going for her.

She sorta already does. I've seen leather body suits with the same style as the white parts (default) on her. Also, thigh high boots and if you get her immortal skin, faux fishnets on her cleavage, her arms, and her back. She's pretty much Pris and Zhora from Blade Runner put together.

I've really been enjoying her with her new augment mod and the Rage mod. I feel unkillable, never run out of energy as long as the enemies do just enough damage, and never run out of hp as long as i have mp. Its a glorious feeling to run around and know that nothing in this game up to lvl 50 is a threat, and even at those levels, you've got all the tools you need to make them a cakewalk. If anything, this is the perfect storm of hidden OP. I can regen like 300 hp in 2 seconds for 6 energy, explode for thousands of aoe corrosive damage, and anything that resists will get killed by the viral proc from venom.

+1 for awesome

+1 for panties