Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Vs Destiny

(PSN)josh_premier777

Yes thats soo true thats why i love Warframe but some people love destiny idk why because you have to pay 3x the amount to just get the game while Warframe is free and Buying platinum helps us and is donating to make Warframe better ^^

You can get more gameplay out of Warframe for $20 than you can out of Destiny, because you can't get any play from Destiny without buying it, and it's expansions.

I played destiny for 6 weeks. Was good fun.

Then came back to warframe that i have been playing since early closed beta.

Destiny expansion came out. Played that for a week. Was good fun.

That's pretty much how this is going.

Destiny is fun for a bit but doesn't compare with the long term enjoyment I get from Warframe.

Thank you for expressing your views and i totally agree with you, Warframe seems better :)

I played destiny for 6 weeks. Was good fun.

Destiny expansion came out. Played that for a week. Was good fun.

That's pretty much how this is going.

Destiny is fun for a bit but doesn't compare with the long term enjoyment I get from Warframe.

I played Destiny for a couple months and came back to Warframe.  The grind in Destiny is actually a lot worse. Destiny has the same dozen or so weapons with different stats and perks, and only 3 classes of characters.

All you do is grind so you can get strong enough to play enemies that are stronger, to get materials to upgrade your stuff to get stronger to fight the same enemies at a higher level.  over and over and over and over...

I paid for the expansions, hoping for much more.  What people are playing now in Destiny is only 1/4 of what Bungie actually wants to release in its "10 year 500 million dollar plan"  sigh...  There will be 3 more games each with expansions apparently.

500 million dollars?  Where did all the money go?

The RNG...  is terrible in that game.  You can actually tie two joysticks together and have your character run in circles all day scoring zero in PvP and get the best loot.  You can also be the best player in PvP all day long and get nothing at all.

All in all.  I came back because I felt much happier playing Warframe and that's what's important.

Edited by sushidubya

Thank you for expressing your views and i totally agree with you Warframe seems to be better  :)

I played Destiny for a couple months and came back to Warframe.  The grind in Destiny is actually a lot worse. Destiny has the same dozen or so weapons with different stats and perks, and only 3 classes of characters.

All you do is grind so you can get strong enough to play enemies that are stronger, to get materials to upgrade your stuff to get stronger to fight the same enemies at a higher level.  over and over and over and over...

I paid for the expansions, hoping for much more.  What people are playing now in Destiny is only 1/4 of what Bungie actually wants to release in its "10 year 500 million dollar plan"  sigh...

500 million dollars?  Where did all the money go?

The RNG...  is terrible in that game.  You can actually tie two joysticks and have your character run in circles all day scoring zero and get the best loot.  You can also be the best player in PvP all day long and get nothing at all.

All in all.  I came back because I felt much happier playing Warframe and that's what's important.

Yes thats soo true thats why i love Warframe but some people love destiny idk why because you have to pay 3x the amount to just get the game while Warframe is free and Buying platinum helps us and is donating to make Warframe better ^^

Marketing blitz and self fullfiling perception. Bungie used a lot of money to buy up all the media outlets even before the game was out. And generally many people after spending that much often convince themselves that their spending is worth it. No doubt there are people who have also voiced their disatisfaction as well... but that was after the fact.

The issue with Warframe is that the f2p mentality is spoiling the players, or more appropriately people are taking it for granted, from the start. I may try Destiny when it's released to PC. But WF and DE will alway have my priority. The sizes of these updates and on continuous basis like this, and the amount of added contents, are giant tasks that I have not seen from any company or any game before. And how DE/Devs communicate and work with us, the community, and their team hard at work around the clock... priceless. I'm happy to purchase a new PA anytime.