Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Just Gotta Blurt Out,arbiters Of Hexis Is My Favorite Syndicate I Think (See Reasons Inside)

GunDownGrace

main reasons are this

1.25 year old female here,i find the arbiters of hexis guy to be very attractive

2.corrupted lancer specters,pretty awesome on there own,better with a shield osprey

3.rank up gift of a re-useable large team energy restore,say goodbye to the mad dash for blue orbs between defense waves with mesa :D (or even nova prime with mp + soma prime or vasto prime)

Most of my friends are with Red Veil, though I prefer the Arbiters of Hexis myself. (I've got a few friends who went to The Arbiters with me, but the vast majority of people I know are with Red Veil.)

I remember the "Specters of Liberty" event. They're just humans, and I can't respect an organization that has that many operatives getting captured by the enemy. Their leader's little video message gave me the impression that they're just a bunch of angry maniacs that want to blow everyone up that doesn't agree with them. They also seem like hypocrites. "We need to cleanse corruption, blah, blah, blah.." But they use the Infested against their enemies, potentially spreading the virus. They literally cause corruption themselves, and then preach about ridding the system of it, lol. No thank you.

Then I saw the Arbiters video. Basically, they seek spiritual ascension, personal Godhood. They're not down with being used in war games or being bound to some vague warrior's oath, and I can respect that. I'll fight with Tenno seeking the truth behind their existence and striving for higher power before I'll consider fighting for anyone else.

Edited by (PS4)ShadowProctor

1.25 year old female here,i find the arbiters of hexis guy to be very attractive

1.25 years old? I don't think you're old enough to have a qualified opinion on attractiveness for another decade, let alone have an account on the forums.

(sorry, joke was too easy to make)

Edited by Rebulite

not troll bait,im hyper on caffeine and wanting the vay hek event thingy yesterday

also,human biology is relatively straightfoward,this is more or less a quite blunt statement of my own opinion,>.> might not be yours,but yours isnt mine either,id like to leave it at that

You say that but couldn't the first point have been fine with just, I find them atractive. See perfectly fine and i never said troll i said fishing. Much different

I will never understand why ladies have to point out their gender and age on any forums really.

I mean, League players trying to sell their stream with it, maybe that I understand if not agree with it, but eh.

It eludes me. Can't we just be "players" or "gamers" or whatever?

That said, I like their sigils. They seem noble, sort of.

Then again, don't know if they are.

Edited by Cynaris

I will never understand why ladies have to point out their gender and age on any forums really.

Depends on the subject. If someone says randomly "I find the Arbiters really attractive" you have a bunch of troll posts along the "OH GOD THAT SOUNDS SO GAY", "UR GAY WHY"

It's kind of normal to find that every gamer is a male. And many times that puts me in awkward situations were people back off thinking I'm a gay male hitting on them. When I say "I'm joking around man, also I'm female" people seems to relax, act more natural, start joking too, etc.

But that's just my personal experience.

Btw I see so many males pointing out their age in forums (including here) that I don't see it as a problem either. Why would we need to nullify our gender/age/any other info? Unless you're a criminal or stuff like that, then I would recommend you to hide it :P.

Hail Veil! They are like the Sith Tenno, minus lightsabers :)

I mean, League players trying to sell their stream with it, maybe that I understand if not agree with it, but eh.

It eludes me. Can't we just be "players" or "gamers" or whatever?

That said, I like their sigils. They seem noble, sort of.

Then again, don't know if they are.

There are some guys that act the same way. Just there are more thirsty boys who like see and interact with you know, the opposite sex. Hence more female strangers getting high views.

You say that but couldn't the first point have been fine with just, I find them atractive. See perfectly fine and i never said troll i said fishing. Much different

Soul Surfin?