Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus In Bloom [Ooc]

Temperance000

Hiya Revel~

Holidays are depressing times for the forums.

/Nobody posts./

Well my holiday is really short it will end on 6th of January.

Yeesh. That's short?

When New Years passes for me is when my family just stops.

I'm going to be a kill joy and request that we keep off-topic conversation out of this thread as much as possible.  I don't mean to be rude, but I would like to keep the OoC an OoC, not a general discourse thread.

Since it would be rather unreasonable of me to ask you all to invent your own jobs, here is a general list of available positions aboard the Manifold.  If you think of a job that I missed, let me know, and we'll talk it over.

Medical - responsible for the crew's physical and mental health; report to Cordia in Medical

Engineering - ship maintenance and technical work; report to Atlanta in Main Engineering

Security - self explanatory; report to Tacis in the public hall

Research - history, chemistry, biology, archaeology, archives, etc; report to Cantrix in C&C or Alaric in the Foundry

Manufacturing - the practical application of Research; report to Alaric in the Foundry

Hydroponics - gardening (both hydroponics decks and garden maintenance) and assist in food preparation; report to Ancilla via CPID

Communications - linguistics and signal monitoring; report to Choir in C&C

Combat training - volunteer instructor and punching bag, some skill required; report to Sema in the Armory

Helm - backup pilot, some skill required; report to Hex in C&C 

Command - backup command staff, some skill required; report to Temperance in C&C

Addendum:  Sorry for the double post

Edited by Temperance000

Since it would be rather unreasonable of me to ask you all to invent your own jobs, here is a general list of available positions aboard the Manifold.  If you think of a job that I missed, let me know, and we'll talk it over.

Engineering - ship maintenance and technical work; report to Atlanta in Main Engineering

Research - history, chemistry, biology, archaeology, archives, etc; report to Cantrix in C&C or Alaric in the Foundry

Manufacturing - the practical application of Research; report to Alaric in the Foundry

Hydroponics - gardening (both hydroponics decks and garden maintenance) and assist in food preparation; report to Ancilla via CPID

Combat training - volunteer instructor and punching bag, some skill required; report to Sema in the Armory

Command - backup command staff, some skill required; report to Temperance in C&C

Addendum:  Sorry for the double post

Interesting...

Edited by Drakeardian

You guys hear that? That resounding facepalm a second ago?

My bad, might've caused some earthquakes.

Anyway, it's a result of something quite amusing, I have just realized the caliber of some of the RPers in this thread, you guys have mastered making your characters have the superiority complex that tenno are very likely to have, whereas I'm piddling around with a stock character, you're actually making it more interesting by working with entire, albeit... What's the word?...pompous? I don't know, anyway, characters, these characters that act and react as a person in that situation would do, not simply self inserting yourselves(I hope not, because I'd never want to meet such Judgemental people IRL) as most RPers do. Mo can sense you agitation at having to deal with us scrubs, and it now makes sense why it's been bothering me so much, I've, been, DOING IT WRONG! And on such a fundamental level it's impossible that either of you direct me towards how to do it correctly. Sorry if this seems slightly off topic, temperance, I just felt the necessity to get my part out so that whenever I want to pound your OC's into the floor I can come back, read this, slap myself, and get my thoughts together.

Anyway, it's a result of something quite amusing, I have just realized the caliber of some of the RPers in this thread, you guys have mastered making your characters have the superiority complex that tenno are very likely to have, whereas I'm piddling around with a stock character, you're actually making it more interesting by working with entire, albeit... What's the word?...pompous? I don't know, anyway, characters, these characters that act and react as a person in that situation would do, not simply self inserting yourselves(I hope not, because I'd never want to meet such Judgemental people IRL) as most RPers do. Mo can sense you agitation at having to deal with us scrubs, and it now makes sense why it's been bothering me so much, I've, been, DOING IT WRONG! And on such a fundamental level it's impossible that either of you direct me towards how to do it correctly. Sorry if this seems slightly off topic, temperance, I just felt the necessity to get my part out so that whenever I want to pound your OC's into the floor I can come back, read this, slap myself, and get my thoughts together.

Um...

Ultima. Do you need to take a nap or shall we just leave you alone for ten or twenty minutes?

Edited by Drakeardian

Since it would be rather unreasonable of me to ask you all to invent your own jobs, here is a general list of available positions aboard the Manifold. If you think of a job that I missed, let me know, and we'll talk it over.

Addendum: Sorry for the double post

Is there anything that involves being part of a scouting party for planets and such? Again - I think Lusith quite well wants that position. Otherwise, Security it is.

Edit; Ooh, or Combat Training. Then again, I leave that all up to Lusith. Personally, I find the thought of a Valkyr teaching Tenno to fight all too amusing. Lusith?

"No."

The Valkyr has spoken...

Edited by WingedCrusade

Is there anything that involves being part of a scouting party for planets and such? Again - I think Lusith quite well wants that position. Otherwise, Security it is.

She can volunteer for away missions as they come, but it's a rotating post.  Most of their time will be spent on the ship, after all.

Um...

Ultima. Do you need to take a nap or shall we just leave you alone for ten or twenty minutes?

Thank you, Ultima. There's a lot of people who never really separate their feelings towards a character and their writer. Dear god, if people really think I'm like Galus, Ornitier, Cardina, Stork, and Zokah, and interact with me so... heh. 

Thank you, Ultima. There's a lot of people who never really separate their feelings towards a character and their writer. Dear god, if people really think I'm like Galus, Ornitier, Cardina, Stork, and Zokah, and interact with me so... heh.

I think my own past of mental instability's managed to separate my thoughts from my characters. At any rate; who wants to share a room with a nut-case?

"Just because you think of me as that doesn't mean you can call me that."

Hush, kitty.

"If anyone's wrong in the head here, that would be you."

Ouch. That hurts. Nah, not really.

Dalimir! Want a pet cat? She's tame. Honest.

"I'll kill you."

Edited by WingedCrusade

Throw me a bone here? I have literally read all the way back to page 4, (which yielded some surprisingly laughable, entertaining posts and discussions that I'd rather not bring back up.) and it's 3 AM and I haven't found Jack.

Here is the Sketch for anyone lost.

OH NOW I SEE IT. GOD DAMMIT. I DID SO MUCH READING. IT'S 3 AM.

Sorry for my confusion by the way.

On another note, seeing as to all the characters details that have had to be changed... Out of curiosity, how does Lusith fare in everyone's eyes here?

Lusith started out annoying, but she's growing on me.

Just an etiquette note, Winged:  it's considered impolite to double-post.