Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus In Bloom [Ooc]

Temperance000

I think he, like us, is simply recommending you write your post. Unless I misunderstand what you're asking here, which is likely.

What is the result if I do not write it up in time?

I mean, the complement of a part is often referred to as 'the whole minus said part'. 

I mean, the complement of a part is often referred to as 'the whole minus said part'.

Temperance is waiting on you to post and has been waiting for at least an entire day.

You also promised that a post would happen today.

I would suggest you post.

Well, I don't know how it is elsewhere on the roleplaying forums, but here, we don't have a structured system of deterrents and admonitions for late posting or other faux pas. Generally, they're uncommon enough that unwritten understandings are sufficient. Generally.

You also promised that a post would happen today.

I would suggest you post.

Turned out to be a bit more difficult than I thought, with all the rather interesting mathematics questions that friends are sending me. 

You know how that feels, right? It is like an itch that needs to be scratched to be satisfied. 

Turned out to be a bit more difficult than I thought, with all the rather interesting mathematics questions that friends are sending me. 

You know how that feels, right? It is like an itch that needs to be scratched to be satisfied. 

Dude, none of us are impressed with your math skillz and many friends. Repeatedly talking/bragging about it won't make your post un-late, and is really far more irritating than just saying "sorry, busy, can post in two days" would have been.

We're looking forward to your post.

Edited by SnaleKing

Dude, none of us are impressed with your math skillz and many friends. Repeatedly talking/bragging about it won't make your post un-late, and is really far more irritating than just saying "sorry, busy, can post in two days" would have been.

We're looking forward to your post.

But at least I am telling the reason for the lateness. That should be something. 

Anyways, the post should be coming up. I think. 

Renegade, you might not want to have all that movement in one post: you really think Temp and the security specters (who he has to get the cpid from to go anywhere) are just going to let him walk out after that?

That's character hijacking, really. You're OOC taking away Temp's ability to respond.

Edited by SnaleKing

Renegade, you might not want to have all that movement in one post: you really think Temp and the security specters (who he has to get the cpid from to go anywhere) are just going to let him walk out after that?

He is still in the room where all the other Tenno were (which also happens to be where all the CPIDs are), so he has not moved much (which also means that Temperance will still be able to react to that). 

...Renegade...remind me, what is that Frost doing there? If he got problem with superior officers and taking orders (even when it was very polite put by Temperance that he wanted to talk to him) It just seems verry OOC that someone like that would even try to apply for a mission like that where he'd have to answer to a superior and take orders.

...Renegade...remind me, what is that Frost doing there? If he got problem with superior officers and taking orders (even when it was very polite put by Temperance that he wanted to talk to him) It just seems verry OOC that someone like that would even try to apply for a mission like that where he'd have to answer to a superior and take orders.

He got bored, and wanted to find something to do (which was already stated in his first post). So, he got interested with the drones flying around, and went off to ask them if there was something with regards to the Manifold going on or some sort, just to get away from the monotony. 

He got bored, and wanted to find something to do (which was already stated in his first post). So, he got interested with the drones flying around, and went off to ask them if there was something with regards to the Manifold going on or some sort, just to get away from the monotony.

You've been written into a corner, then. Alfrond, as a consistent character, has no reason to stay around: if he hates listening to authority that much, he can find literally anything else to entertain him besides being stuck on a tightly run ship for months.

Likewise, there's no reason for Temperance and Tacis to not kick him off: he's incompetent, flippant, unrepentant, and disrespectful. They have plenty of useful Tenno on hand already, and Alfrond, from what they've seen, will definitely be far more trouble than he's worth.

Literally the only reason for him to stay is the OOC reason that you've been accepted to the thread.

You've been written into a corner, then. Alfrond, as a consistent character, has no reason to stay around: if he hates listening to authority that much, he can find literally anything else to entertain him besides being stuck on a tightly run ship for months.

If he can help it, he would not listen to authority (in which case, the case right now is that he thinks he can afford not to listen). 

I mean, he is not threatened with court martial, or anything of the sort, with Temperance's question, so he would be able to afford saying "No." to it. 

....If a superior officer wants to speak with you then you talk, or listen, or at least try to appear that you listen. He might not face court martial, but he can be thrown off the ship. A lot of people don't like having to take orders, but most people are at least practical or smart enough to realise that there's ether a good reason for the orders or if not then they at least try to behave. You're OC does nither. So why would any Commander want him on their ship?

If he can help it, he would not listen to authority (in which case, the case right now is that he thinks he can afford not to listen). 

I mean, he is not threatened with court martial, or anything of the sort, with Temperance's question, so he would be able to afford saying "No." to it.

I get it that he might not understand what thin ice he's on, given his already demonstrated brazen, ignorant flippancy. But do you really want to chance having him and his chronic disregard for authority on the ship? At this rate, it's only a matter of time before he goes through the airlock. You may want to do so while it opens to the relay, not space.

A lot of people don't like having to take orders, but most people are at least practical or smart enough to realise that there's ether a good reason for the orders or if not then they at least try to behave. You're OC does nither. So why would any Commander want him on their ship?

Given what happened in the IC with regards to him, you would think that he is not going to have a right mind to think things a bit straight, right?

I mean, that is also partly why he took out the padlock. To calm himself, because picklocking needs a calm mind to get the job done more quickly. 

He also disrespected and ignored the Commanding officer. Things aren't exactly looking bright for him at the moment.

When you are getting shouted over for a mistake you think (and believe) was not, repeatedly (both directly and indirectly), please do not tell me that it is going to go down well. 

Being clouded by a bit of anger from that would actually be quite normal for most human beings. 

I don't see many (or any) signs of anger in your posts. Your Frost comes off as more nonchalant and disrespectful to many of us. Shrugging things off and saying that it's nothing, turning his back on his superior. Even if he's angry you know what soldiers do? Suck it up and listen to their superiors. Or smiles and nods and then let out their anger when said officer isn't in their face. He's not even defending himself by arguing for his case. He's just walking away.

And here's a word to Renegade;

That's the problem!

You don't think?

Then you don't speak!

Now then, I have an Ember, one who is an ex-mercenary/bounty hunter who now works security detail for a dojo, and others have a term for what she does to a*sholes when nobody notices or would miss them.

Airlocking and popping.

Wisen up now m'boyo, or some other Tenno may just airlock an' pop ya.

Now then, I may be somewhat new to forum roleplay, but thinking ahead in the RP is a common sense, a common sense to be used and factored in to when you post.

What consequences will this hold for me in the future?

Right now, your character isn't lookin' so good for the future, and consequences may be /grave/ in the future because of him.

The thing is though, you have a very beautifully fantastic commodity that you can use.

One that can change the entire direction of your Frost's future, one that if used before replied to, can fix /a lot./

No posts after yours yet.

It's called the Edit button.

Edited by WingedCrusade

I don't see many (or any) signs of anger in your posts. Your Frost comes off as more nonchalant and disrespectful to many of us. Shrugging things off and saying that it's nothing, turning his back on his superior. Even if he's angry you know what soldiers do? Suck it up and listen to their superiors. Or smiles and nods and then let out their anger when said officer isn't in their face. He's not even defending himself by arguing for his case. He's just walking away.

And why would you argue when you already have two quite irate people against your case, and possibly come back again to do just that when you attempt to defend yourself (and there are quite a few implicit signs of anger already)?

Between two (perceived) evils, he decides that this would be his best course of action (to just go off by himself for a bit before getting back into the main things at hand).