Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus In Bloom [Ooc]

Temperance000

He could be in a bad neighborhood you nut. My friend lives in a neighborhood that two rival gangs constantly try to fight for control. Think of it that way ya nut? :P

Which is still somewhere rather dangerous enough to live in. 

I mean, if you like getting beat up (or have the constant looming threat of getting beat up), then sure, it would be a nice and safe place to live in. But for the most part, there is still proof that there are people in the world that live in dangerous places, yet still can play video games and such. 

He could be in a bad neighborhood you nut. My friend lives in a neighborhood that two rival gangs constantly try to fight for control. Think of it that way ya nut? :P

Which is still somewhere rather dangerous enough to live in. 

I mean, if you like getting beat up (or have the constant looming threat of getting beat up), then sure, it would be a nice and safe place to live in. But for the most part, there is still proof that there are people in the world that live in dangerous places, yet still can play video games and such. 

This is all very nice and touching, but you know what?  It is not at all relevant to Lotus in Bloom. 

SO DROP IT.  BOTH YOU.  NOW.

Renegade, I am still waiting for your IC post to move the story forward.  In fact, everyone is waiting on your IC post.  So, at your earliest convenience, could you attend to that, please?

Sorry Temperance, I'll stop...

As long as it's over and buried, I'm happy, Winged.  Thank you.

Edit:  Hey Ultima, mind if I ask what Annabelle is doing?  I thought, given her disposition, she'd prefer a role on the medical or psychiatric staff.  For which your report to Healer Cordia.

Who I...didn't...list.  Right.  I'll get on that.  Question still stands though.  Why is she in the Foundry?

Edited by Temperance000

oh yeah, now that you mention occupations taking part... I don't think a mentally disturbed goat/deer should be working as a doctor or a sparing instructor?

Maybe research or hydroponics(the gardoning part), since they seem a little bit more peaceful and quite then most of the other occupations...

*sorry for replying so late*

Edited by TESTAMENTEXE

Renegade,

I just thought you should be aware that Alfrond said something ridiculous in that last post.  I'm pretty sure there is only one way to field-strip a given type of sidearm.  

Also, timing myself reading Temperance's speech, I came out to around a minute.  That's pretty damn fast for stripping and reassembly.

Renegade,

I just thought you should be aware that Alfrond said something ridiculous in that last post.  I'm pretty sure there is only one way to field-strip a given type of sidearm.  

There is a small shortcut with disassembling a handgun with regards to getting the slide out that would make it faster to disassemble it. 

There is a small shortcut with disassembling a handgun with regards to getting the slide out that would make it faster to disassemble it. 

I am not going to waste my energy arguing with you, Renegade.  Just know that one minute for strip and reassembly, including removing and replacing rounds in the clip, is pretty darn good for Real Life.

More to the point:  could you tell me exactly what Alfrond's issue with authority is?  If we can't find a way to work with or around it, Temperance and Tacis will have him removed.  Nothing personal, you understand, but IC, it makes no sense to keep him around if he can't follow orders.

More to the point:  could you tell me exactly what Alfrond's issue with authority is?  If we can't find a way to work with or around it, Temperance and Tacis will have him removed.  Nothing personal, you understand, but IC, it makes no sense to keep him around if he can't follow orders.

I thought it was already said that he deems almost every superior as incompetent (until actually proven not to be). 

Chatango didn't work for me at all.

My list of problems -

- Too ridiculously slow

- Forced me to sign up or I couldn't see the chat or type, or change my name.

- Even after I took my ten minutes to sign up, it wouldn't log me in. The button to log in wouldn't activate for a good 15 minutes...

- And then the window crashed and shut off.

Yeah, so that's a no on Chatango...

Just to make sure I don't miss anything, if something important is said there, would someone keep me in the loop by PM or by posting it here...?

Edit; I'm not exaggerating with the times. The amount of time it spent doing those tasks was accurate.

Edited by WingedCrusade

Chatango didn't work for me at all.

My list of problems -

- Too ridiculously slow

- Forced me to sign up or I couldn't see the chat or type, or change my name.

- Even after I took my ten minutes to sign up, it wouldn't log me in. The button to log in wouldn't activate for a good 15 minutes...

- And then the window crashed and shut off.

Yeah, so that's a no on Chatango...

Just to make sure I don't miss anything, if something important is said there, would someone keep me in the loop by PM or by posting it here...?

Edit; I'm not exaggerating with the times. The amount of time it spent doing those tasks was accurate.

Same. Took forever to load when I tried to log in, also, I don't really like the idea of outsourcing conversation to some where where it can be recorded with the exception of screenshots. Much easier to have it here so I can quote it.

Not sure what site you guys are using, but it doesn't sound like the chatango I know.

And ultima.  Most of the conversation that takes place over there is not worth preserving; hence why it is on chatango and not here in the OoC.

Either way, I can't force you to use the site.  I can just tell you that you have made yourselves harder for us to reach and communicate with.

Testament, just letting you know that your character should already be aboard. A while back, Temp did say we could skip to all of our characters being aboard and in the public hall. You might want to edit your post.

Edited by Sumika1204

Not sure what site you guys are using, but it doesn't sound like the chatango I know.

And ultima. Most of the conversation that takes place over there is not worth preserving; hence why it is on chatango and not here in the OoC.

Either way, I can't force you to use the site. I can just tell you that you have made yourselves harder for us to reach and communicate with.

Anything I've done here is from my phone since I usually don't have access to my computer, so it's not my fault if you can't reach me there, blame my phone.

I typed the url by what it was said before on the OoC here.

Addition;

I have to say, that last post of mine surprised me. I could think of nothing more than two lines to write in terms of her response to Tacis and what she would do... And since I didn't want that to be half-a*sed, I decided to add in a bit of thought process from Lusith's mind... Whiiich may have been the best idea I could come up with for that post.

Oh, the pride.

Edited by WingedCrusade

"Your will is my command." Swiftly changing to a neutral tone, she walked to the console and started familiarizing herself with the system. "Orokin style Core, so Tenno made. Looks like the most recent models, so that means there's bound to be... there you are, you little bugger!"

As soon as she was finished, the Core shone slightly brighter, and the code for the optimization programs was undeniably better.

Achaix...I'd really like some more of what's going on in that Mirage's head. Because as it is this post only makes my confused and makes me wonder how a person who said that her experience is to do repairs works on Archwings and Lisets can optimize the power output from a energy core that quickly. Unless it actually did take a while but you never mentioned any time and the way you wrote it made it seem like it went really quickly.

How does concluding that the core is one of the newer models help her? If the core is so new then why does she handle it so easily? Why does she handle a new core and system seemingly effortless? Shouldn't she encounter some problems with something she isn't used to handle?

Or does she actually have experience with this? Or studied energy cores to some extent so that she got some ground to stand on? We're never told anything of this in any way.

"Orokin style Core, so Tenno made. Looks like the most recent models, so that means there's bound to be... there you are, you little bugger!"

That sentence bothers me, what is she talking about?

Besides this I sort of feel like you just pulled the rug from under my feet as I do control Atlanta and with that Engineering.

Based on a thing I read, soldiers are learn to field strip a rifle in under 2 minutes and reassemble it in under another 2 minutes. Also that if the purpose of the stripping is for cleaning that it takes 10 minutes in total. I'm basing Heckel's times on that. Also, I don't know too much about firearm maintenance, myself but I did a little reading. Still skipped over much of the work and just left a time taken.

Edited by Sumika1204