Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus In Bloom [Ooc]

Temperance000

So, oddly enough, every time I listen to the song Drop Dead Cynical from Amaranthe, I think of Lusith. Why? No clue.

Anyway! If anybody here likes Electronic music and rock, then you really should check this band out.

They're a beautiful blend of both genre type songs that can only be described off as "Epic."

So far, the songs DDC, (aforementioned song) and Trinity have caught my ears the most.

Oh. And the song True.

We can share in the intellectual experience that is this genre!

Remix/Electronic

https://soundcloud.com/novoiski/new-persona4-reach-out-to-the

http://soundcloud.com/kors-k/persona4-pursuing-my-true-self

http://soundcloud.com/echoinada/area-11-heaven-piercing-giga-2

Orchestral

http://soundcloud.com/tolsos/asuras-wrath-theme-of-the

Hey so... What is Khaldun, like what frame? Cause I can't recall for the life of me, I'll look back through some of the arriving posts but yeah if it could be answered here that'd be helpful.

-scratch that found it-

Vauban

Edited by Astralin

One; I realized that my first post would have gotten me nowhere by being in my room lol, and I didn't know if I should have edited my next post in because people might not see it, or if I should have made the new post.

Two; If anybody tries to correct the "more likely than naught" part, yes, I know Naught is nothing, that's what purpose I had for the word.

That is all.

One; I realized that my first post would have gotten me nowhere by being in my room lol, and I didn't know if I should have edited my next post in because people might not see it, or if I should have made the new post.

Two; If anybody tries to correct the "more likely than naught" part, yes, I know Naught is nothing, that's what purpose I had for the word.

That is all.

... Nobody said anything, and we're all well aware that "naught" is a fancy "not" with more letters.

I really tried to ignore that post since I felt it was a bit condesending.

Just making sure. People have, surprisingly, b*tched about that little word enough for me to have to put that.

You'd think I wouldn't have to. Kinda sad, really...

Nah, but I think you're all well-minded people.

On another note, Snale, Lusith sent Zokah a message.

Just making sure. People have, surprisingly, b*tched about that little word enough for me to have to put that.

You'd think I wouldn't have to. Kinda sad, really...

Nah, but I think you're all well-minded people.

On another note, Snale, Lusith sent Zokah a message.

....*sigh* Winged, since I can't see any post from you in the IC am I safe to assume that you sent that message in a PM? Because that's not how we do things. I thought I made that clear when we had the whole incident with Lusith wanting to converse with Arthur in secret. Everything IC has to be posted in the IC thread.

....*sigh* Winged, since I can't see any post from you in the IC am I safe to assume that you sent that message in a PM? Because that's not how we do things. I thought I made that clear when we had the whole incident with Lusith wanting to converse with Arthur in secret. Everything IC has to be posted in the IC thread.

This kind of behaviour REALLY makes the role-play seem unfair than it was. it leaves out crucial information for role players to digest and take in.

Edited by Drakeardian

This kind of behaviour REALLY makes the role-play seem unfair than it was. it leaves out crucial information for role players to digest and take in.

Check Winged's most recent post. Edited by fishworshipper

No, it's in a spoiler tag, at the bottom of a post. Posted possibly a page back. Edited by WingedCrusade

I feel as though I need to clear something up in regards to what Sahjey was doing so I know how to respond to Dalimir, since everyone seems to be taking Sahjey's side: What was the exact nature of her contract with that clan? I mean, most clans build Dojos out of alloy Plates and Forma, right?

What good does stuff like that do?