Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus In Bloom [Ooc]

Temperance000

So....who's still writing?  I don't want to move things along too much until everyone's had a chance to react.

Edit: Speaking of which, STMPD, we haven't heard from you in a while.  Might Khaldun like to study our new friends in the Vault?

Edited by Temperance000

It's only taken me two years, but yes.

By Profit, we really have been doing this for that long. I get this guilty prickle on the back of my neck, log in and see this posted a week ago.

Long story short, things got a lot worse, then a little, hopefully better. Sorry for dropping off the radar like that again, you all know I respond to stress by clamming up.

I'm nowhere near stable enough schedule-ly or mentally to jump back in and post with any regularity, sorry. I'm not dead, nor is anyone I really care much for.

If, all things permitting, Temp wants me for that last thing we talked about before I went dark, I'd see what I can do. Spoilers, or I'd be more transparent about it.

All things considered, I'm delighted that you guys are making it find without me. Centauri knows I don't need anything feeding my near solipsistic self-centeredness.

Sorry again. I'll check back... once a week, probably. Maybe more often if the plot scoots along any quicker.

By Profit, we really have been doing this for that long. I get this guilty prickle on the back of my neck, log in and see this posted a week ago.

Long story short, things got a lot worse, then a little, hopefully better. Sorry for dropping off the radar like that again, you all know I respond to stress by clamming up.

I'm nowhere near stable enough schedule-ly or mentally to jump back in and post with any regularity, sorry. I'm not dead, nor is anyone I really care much for.

If, all things permitting, Temp wants me for that last thing we talked about before I went dark, I'd see what I can do. Spoilers, or I'd be more transparent about it.

All things considered, I'm delighted that you guys are making it find without me. Centauri knows I don't need anything feeding my near solipsistic self-centeredness.

Sorry again. I'll check back... once a week, probably. Maybe more often if the plot scoots along any quicker.

I am glad to hear you're doing better, Snale, and that your family is still well.  Please do not feel pressured to rejoin us sooner than you feel able.  As I recently told fish, take all the time you need.  We will still be here when you've recovered.

If I might ask though, could you re-add me and Viper on Steam?  We've missed being able to at least check that you are well.

Edited by Temperance000

Quick heads up for everyone:  I'm ready to move the main plot along at any time, but I would prefer to wait for some of our quieter members to wrap up their current actions before I do.

STMPD, Winged, Achaix, I'm referring to you three.

Quick heads up for everyone:  I'm ready to move the main plot along at any time, but I would prefer to wait for some of our quieter members to wrap up their current actions before I do.

STMPD, Winged, Achaix, I'm referring to you three.

Time to start kicking people's arses going again I see *puts on boots with steel toe-cap*

Haha I missed you clowns.

Honestly, I'd rather just communicate via forums and chatango. I need to keep this at arms length, properly compartmentalize, or I'll just panic and burn out again.

That being said, I've caught up on the IC. It seems I have a convenient opportunity to slither back in, with the day-skip and alarm. And the vault. When I'm needed, let me know and I can post within a day or two.

*pats Winged on the head*  Good boy.

Forums and chatango it is, Snale.  Panic and burnout is something we'd all rather avoid.  If you'd like to take control of Zokah again, feel free to do so at your convenience.  Otherwise, I will send her with a team of Tenno and Specters to hold off the Ancients when they wake.  If all goes as planned, she may even end up on a detached assignment that will allow her particular skillset to shine.

I'm pulling out of the roleplay and I'll be gone from the warframe forums in general. School is beginning to pick back up. Final 2 weeks of the summer semester so project, assignment, second unit test and final exam are all coming up soon. I don't have a holiday, per se so I'll be going right back into the regular semester a few weeks after. Do with Heckel as you please, Temp.

I'm pulling out of the roleplay and I'll be gone from the warframe forums in general. School is beginning to pick back up. Final 2 weeks of the summer semester so project, assignment, second unit test and final exam are all coming up soon. I don't have a holiday, per se so I'll be going right back into the regular semester a few weeks after. Do with Heckel as you please, Temp.

Sorry to hear that, Sumika.  Still, thank you for letting us know.  I will be sure to take care of Heckel in your absence.  Best of luck with everything; I'm sure you will do well.

I'm quite tempted. However I am also quite overwhelmed with the amount of complications to what's going on according to your first post in this thread. I'm no stranger to roleplaying, but should I pass this up or am I welcome?

As the main thread states in it's title, this thread is closed. Sorry, but no more RPers are allowed to take part.

( ;n;) I always hate turning people away. After bloom, maybe we could start something new, less ingrained. Hell, we've got two years of semi-continuous backstory tangled up in this, pretty daunting to any would-be newcomers. If we want these forums to stay lively for another couple years, we ought to consider accommodating some new blood.

Considering the amount of people who've actually dropped out of this RP. We may have to consider leting a few newcommers in. Hek we're letting BIG in on this on the premisis that he creates a new character who's already suposed to be part of the original crew working in one of the apartments.

Considering the amount of people who've actually dropped out of this RP. We may have to consider leting a few newcommers in. Hek we're letting BIG in on this on the premisis that he creates a new character who's already suposed to be part of the original crew working in one of the apartments.

I second that, we let Astra in and was about to do the same with Dread, and with Sumi dropping out for the foreseeable future, I say we accept.

Well hell.  And here I was thinking that I could play Big Bad GM for a while longer.  Guess that particular delusion went out the window as soon as I didn't exactly kill Alfrond.  

Goldengeartwo, I can't say I'm familiar with your work, but you seem pleasant enough.  If you'd like to join us, would you mind posting a brief character profile here in the OoC?  We'll look over it together and work out any kinks that may arise.  Please keep in mind, this thread is technically rooted around the time of the Balor Fomoroian crisis, so any frames/weapons introduced after that will be off-limits to all participants.

Edit:  I'll go switch the thread title from "Closed" to "Invite Only."  Three cheers for clarity.

Edited by Temperance000