Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mind Blown Just Now About Cores

FattyKracken

i did not know you could just use cores to level up your mods.  this entire time i had been fusing mods with mods to level them.  so here is a picture of how many Cores i've gotten since i been playing warframe.  i have maybe 400ish hours also.

fdhg08.jpg

the things you learn lmao

before i thought every time you fused a different mods that a core of the same rarity had to be consumed.  example, to lvl a unranked redirection used a unranked common core for each different mod you used.  and for rare mods of rank 6 or higher used a r5 rare core + x ranked core up to the lvl of the mod itself.  so rank 7 would need a R5 and R2 rare cores.

Oh wow, that's a lot of cores. How many levels do you get on a rank 10 mod if you use every one of those?

Fusion Requirements vary based on the mod rarity, but a rare 10 rank mod takes around 350 Rare5 Cores to max.

Based on the image, there is enough core fodder to max one or two Rare10 mods, although I would focus on Serration, Redirection, Vitality, Hornet Strike, of which you should be able to max all easily.

(Also, 8ranks takes 1/4 as much as 10ranks, so I would suggest getting all the mods you use up to 8, then maxing out in whatever order you think most useful.)

Edited by Kthal

Fusion Requirements vary based on the mod rarity, but a rare 10 rank mod takes around 350 Rare5 Cores to max.

Based on the image, there is enough core fodder to max one or two Rare10 mods, although I would focus on Serration, Redirection, Vitality, Hornet Strike, of which you should be able to max all easily.

(Also, 8ranks takes 1/4 as much as 10ranks, so I would suggest getting all the mods you use up to 8, then maxing out in whatever order you think most useful.)

You silly goldfish. At least now you have a stash worthy of admiration!!

(And probably a few mods you could rank up and sell for platinum if yours are maxed)

its funny because i have redirection at 7/10, vitility at 8/10, serration at 6/10, hornet strike at 6/10 also.  most of the levels on these are just the dupe's of mod's fused into it

from completely unranked rare 10 mod, i can level almost to 10 twice, but then again i dont have the almost 1.3mil it take to do that for just 1

If that's an issue, I wouldn't mind throwing a mil, or so, in your direction.

I'm close to having more credits than you can shake a stick at, and I don't know what to do with them.

I am curious to know but what did you think cores were used for before you realized they were for upgrading mods?

pretty much this logic that i had.   vvvvvvvvv

before i thought every time you fused a different mods that a core of the same rarity had to be consumed.  example, to lvl a unranked redirection used a unranked common core for each different mod you used.  and for rare mods of rank 6 or higher used a r5 rare core + x ranked core up to the lvl of the mod itself.  so rank 7 would need a R5 and R2 rare cores.

Almost yeah, apart from the stuff I need to do void grind to get, and that'll give me plenty of credits, even without a booster.

I'm not home right now though.

Do you know if credits can be gifted?

not 100% sure unless you use plat, but the ratio is pretty bad.  like 90p for 30k (which is really low compared to how much money you get from void missions.

not 100% sure unless you use plat, but the ratio is pretty bad.  like 90p for 30k (which is really low compared to how much money you get from void missions.

Well that doesn't sound very good.

I'll look at it when I get home, and unless the tax is horrible, I'll ship you some credits :)

damn, that sucks,  why are you doing that? xD

When I started playing, I was playing with a couple of friends, and we made a clan, and started building our dojo. They slowly stopped playing, and I was left alone to build the rest of the dojo.

Then the solar rails came along, and eventually I build the dojo rooms needed to make one of those, and my work began.

Also I'm stubborn as hell, and refuse to give up :D

When I started playing, I was playing with a couple of friends, and we made a clan, and started building our dojo. They slowly stopped playing, and I was left alone to build the rest of the dojo.

Then the solar rails came along, and eventually I build the dojo rooms needed to make one of those, and my work began.

Also I'm stubborn as hell, and refuse to give up :D

your devotion is admiral to your clan.  i like this.

All in a days work.

Well, you know, a Tenno's gotta do what a Tenno's gotta do.

Etc...

I would have done more to save the Strata relay as well, if the starter Archwing gun wasn't the space equivalent of a leaf blower.

that starter gun is actually been getting me 2.4mil damage unlike the shotgun which has a hard time getting 1mil lol

i melee alot of the enemies of the balor stuff