Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Loss Of The Strata Relay

Ozzy_Wyvern

If I'm not mistaken the strata relay was unsavable, it was meant to be destroyed. If I'm not mistaken the famorian integrity wouldn't go below a certain point. And more wise its very in likely that we would be able to have a peaceful relay in the very heart of the Grinder empire.

Edited by Senketsu_

My excitement for helping test the relays was apparentlyfor no use at all then according to all of those people who clearly dont care. DE is trying and honestly a new vandal weapon after not having one for forever seemed like a good idea. But I feel bad for DE. I assume they had hoped to ressurect the excitement for archwing. I do everything for my clan to keep the hopefull dreams of DE and their new gamemode that it seems noone cares about.

Nice duplicated post. I guess I'll make a duplicated response also.

More of these threads. -.-

It is a game people!

Some other things you should note is that the ship attacking Strata had much more health than the other ships so I'm pretty sure DE rigged it so that Strata would be destroyed. Another thing is that new players have access to Mercury and Venus pretty early on as well so it doesn't really matter that Earth's was destroyed.

The people saying the lower relays must burn are probably a minority, region chat is not a place where smart people go.

Edited by Rakshal

My excitement for helping test the relays was apparentlyfor no use at all then according to all of those people who clearly dont care. DE is trying and honestly a new vandal weapon after not having one for forever seemed like a good idea. But I feel bad for DE. I assume they had hoped to ressurect the excitement for archwing. I do everything for my clan to keep the hopefull dreams of DE and their new gamemode that it seems noone cares about.

a universe created by players actions is DE dream soo im in the same way as u Science

with a difrent point of view

Edited by venon23

I'm a mastery 18 players and honestly I couldn't care less about the situation too. I stop playing once I get a million points. There's no gain in repeating the missions so thats where it ends for me. I play the missions once for the rewards and thats it.

Agreed. I welcome the Grineer Overlords to destroy all but 1 Hub, 1 last hub remaining because of void trader/darvo.

Until I get an actual reason to do more than 1 run per fomorian, I ain't gonna waste my time on it.

If that is the attitude you have I hope they burn them all so you get nothing.

Edited by AerinPierce

Wow another thread on the same subject... it is Gradivus all over again.

Older players fault for not saving the relay?

You need to realise this is a game, a form of entertainment.

If I don't find Archwing entertaining I won't play it continually.

Explain to me why I as a gamer am obligated to do something for other people's benefit, please.

Is this a job? Did I not notice the pay going into my bank account?

I didn't see anything in the Warframe Terms that said I had to participate in every event as much as humanly possible.

For the record, I didn't want it to fall, I just didn't care either way.

There is a massive difference.

Edit: Also, they get rebuilt afterward with the help of the Syndicates... just watch.

Edited by Egg_Chen

Blame all the higher ranks. Iamgetting tired of doing a Mercury Mission and have MR5 or lower quit if they go down,saying theyneed to save their revives. It has to be a 2 way street. I work with new people in my clan, my alliance and even go to recruiting tab during alerts and run a taxi for newer folks. But if lower ranks want something they have to but some effort in of their own.

Btw I am MR18.

If we lose the relays we loose the void trader. And after a successfull time with the mara detron and the others, i think id like to see more.

Thinking about it, we might actually impede power creep by failing this event! I have no wish for a better version of a gun I already own and no wish for legendary 10-Rank credit-sinks that replace mods that DE was too lazy to fix.

Bottom line: Don't do it more than once and let it fail. Take that, power creep!

Thinking about it, we might actually impede power creep by failing this event! I have no wish for a better version of a gun I already own and no wish for legendary 10-Rank credit-sinks that replace mods that DE was too lazy to fix.

Bottom line: Don't do it more than once and let it fail. Take that, power creep!

WELL I JUST THINK THAT-

Wait that actually kinda makes sense. :o

Im sorry for all this. I just think that players just dont care nowadays.

We don't. We want the rewards, that's it. I play games to have fun, and grinding isn't fun, especially if there is no payoff.

If we lose the relays we loose the void trader. And after a successfull time with the mara detron and the others, i think id like to see more.

You really think DE will let every relay be destroyed? All that hard work gone, to never be seen again?

There will always be at least one relay up; hence void trader will always show. 

Mastery rank has nothing to do with how a person acts in game.

Just sayin.

*Just Saryn

And yeah, this is so true. Mastery Rank =/= player skill. I'm MR8 and I, for one, enjoy taking the game slow and not grinding up weapons/xp farming to rank up fastfastfast.

If DE would fix Archwing in some way that it is fun for more people to play, things might be different.

Check all the different threads that exist on this topic already instead of making duplicates.There are lots of people with a severe case of dislike for Archwing, me included.

I was buying into a game that made me a "space ninja" as they put it. I already own Strike Suit Zero and I'm not interested in a terrible clone of it with crappy controls and a horrid UI.

Since people get hurt so easy in these forums: This is all my personal opinion, like it or leave it, not my problem.

Tl;DR: Archwing sucks and the Event sucks, who gives a *%.