The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Feedback / Discussion

XxMAGGOTxX

I used to play frost and then frost prime when he came out, but i have barely touched him at all for months now. He is just so slow, this game encourages movement and speed and Frost/Frost prime have very little. Oh well, i'll just hope that he does get some tlc sooner than later, and i do actually trust DE to do that.

i want the invensible snow globe back or they should remove the timer from it or add 30secons more to the timer and add more armor to the globe because is to squishi right now.

Thats what frost exactly needs. Health or timer? I prefer health, cause it would be easier to globe anything permanently, but with limits health. Armor is really nessearry to have for globe. I should think that it needs to have 6s invulnerability, 2s/4s/6s depends on ranks. Also I think it needs to show its health bar and a shield to add, 100/300/500 shields.

Also avalanche needs either an invincibility duration for frost after the power finishes so he won't get shot at immediately when the freeze ends or make the freeze effect last after the power ends to keep frost safe.

He'll I would Even like a Hold 4 spin to it. It would make it more of a blizzard

Edit: iPhones suck for forums

Edited by Dokusi

i want the invensible snow globe back or they should remove the timer from it or add 30secons more to the timer and add more armor to the globe because is to squishi right now.

They didn't leave the invincibility in because it was an ability where you cast and have invulnerability for whatever the duration is. Essentially, it made you have a small Trinity Blessing area before the Trinity nerfs started being rolled out. I can see why they took it out, but for balance reasons, I would hope that they make it only HP, and buff the HP for a maxed out globe, as it stands the globes meek scale ability makes it a hard thing to sustain in higher end or endless content, even with max strength builds. Maybe even a visual rework on the snow storm within to have it just snow inside the Snow Globe, that way it lessens the visibility lost when you cast the globe.

Also avalanche needs either an invincibility duration for frost after the power finishes so he won't get shot at immediately when the freeze ends or make the freeze effect last after the power ends to keep frost safe.

He'll I would Even like a Hold 4 spin to it. It would make it more of a blizzard

Edit: iPhones suck for forums

I'm hoping they go for the Freeze or Cold proc on enemies that survive, and/or it leaving a cold area on the ground similar to the Ice Wave Impedance mod WITHOUT the need of an Augment. Having these traits innate will help the kit be fleshed out as an AoE lockdown base without the need of augments to make it so. Thus fulfilling its role as an ult for defense or offense, as Frost is the games advertised Ice Battle Mage.

Edited by AlphaHorseman

Snow globe doesn't really need anything more. His other abilities need to actually do something special. As of now, you can remove all the other abilities and still call him Frost passably well.

Look at Loki, all of his abilities are good in their own right. Ash's abilities are also good in their own right (Armour Shredding Shuriken). Nyx has at least three abilities that can be considered good with different functions. Rhino has all of his abilities fulfilling niches. Nova deals damage in an interesting way and has other options besides damage. Oberon may not be the best frame, but he has a good amount of skills that do different things. Volt has three incredibly good skills and is considered the paragon of balance by many players.

Why can't Frost have actually good base abilities? I understand his specialty is Snow Globe much like Loki's specialty is Radial Disarm. But if Loki only had Radial Disarm, he's not quite Loki.

Frost? Yea, I wouldn't really notice a difference if they stealth patched away his other three abilities the next day.

Snow globe doesn't really need anything more. His other abilities need to actually do something special. As of now, you can remove all the other abilities and still call him Frost passably well.

Look at Loki, all of his abilities are good in their own right. Ash's abilities are also good in their own right (Armour Shredding Shuriken). Nyx has at least three abilities that can be considered good with different functions. Rhino has all of his abilities fulfilling niches. Nova deals damage in an interesting way and has other options besides damage. Oberon may not be the best frame, but he has a good amount of skills that do different things. Volt has three incredibly good skills and is considered the paragon of balance by many players.

Why can't Frost have actually good base abilities? I understand his specialty is Snow Globe much like Loki's specialty is Radial Disarm. But if Loki only had Radial Disarm, he's not quite Loki.

Frost? Yea, I wouldn't really notice a difference if they stealth patched away his other three abilities the next day.

It's sad, but true. 

My main gripes with the globe is how the 4 seconds don't really help when you're casting it just as damage is incoming, and that it can't block AoE or grenades. Plus the visuals inside make it hard for players to see outside the globe. But, again, some added HP would be a good way to make it solid.

Yeah, Snow Globe's visibility is horrendous. Put on white energy (which I do, just because I like to see white ice and snow like irl) aaaaaaaaaaand you're blind. Snow Globe is area denial... Eye sight denial. 

That just means Frost's Snow Globes were too majestic for your mortal eyes to handle. 

It can get pretty obnoxious with a variety of colors as well.

However, pure black energy from the Smoke pack makes it crystal clear. I don't use it though, because for some reason it makes it more difficult to see where the border of my Globes are from the inside.

Edited by Tymerc

It's kind of clear that you are not a active frost player..

His one gives a freeze to a target which scales with duration, with an augment to change him into a enhancer which scales with strength to boost a ally with Cold damage, his element.

His two gives a 100% proc of Cold, his element, which lasts for several seconds. He also has a augment which scales with duration builds to have a static Cold Proc, his element, area similar to several Void Tower traps.

His three.. Noone question's its god hood.

His four is lack luster in CC, I will agree, but it does as more damage than Excalibur's 4, +60% more damage in fact, at the cost of 65% ability range. I would like to see an Augment which gives it a Cold Proc, his element.

Please dude dont even go to numbers....if you have to press 1 every couple of seconds just to stop a heavy cuz ur teammates did too much damage man you dont frost enough.....So bro...Do you even frost? cuz you dont frost enough.