Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Is The Fight Or Flight Tactical Alert Conclave Scale Of Regular Loadout Not Archwing?

Catastropherz

Well, considering it's a relatively easy mission, that puts you against only the easiest corpus archwing baddies, with no special gimmicks whatsoever...it makes me think maybe this tactical alert is just meant to be a Christmas present, from DE to us. (I mean seriously, the only baddies that you have to worry about on normal corpus extermination missions are the robots, and there are NO robots in this mission, minus the little locust drones.) Plus...the fact that the sigil the mission rewards you with is shaped like a Christmas tree might be another hint.

And as Knot said, even if the system DID track your archwing, there probably aren't many setups that couldn't run the mission.

Yes, it is silly.  This will likely get fixed for the console version of the alert would be my guess.  But, yeah, the conclave rating should be based on archwing rating, not the warframe one.  And, as Knot of Metal said, should be a lot lower since the most you can have equipped with archwings is the wing and two weapons.  With the regular load out, you have the warframe, three weapons, and a companion.  Those fewer things should lower the conclave rating by at least 200 points, if not 250-300.

Silly DE, Trix are for kids.

There is a conclave restriction because hp/shield/armor/max power/& aura mods still carry over to your archwing, sure the conclave limit used wasn't optimized for this fact but it's still there.

They do not carry over anymore. Not since patch 15.6.0

Overall Archwing Changes:

• Warframe Stats and Mods no longer carry over onto Archwing performance.  All Warframes will now perform equally well while piloting an Archwing, eliminating the need to use a specific Warframe for optimum Space Ninja performance.

There is a conclave restriction because hp/shield/armor/max power/& aura mods still carry over to your archwing, sure the conclave limit used wasn't optimized for this fact but it's still there.

I know the aura mods still carry over but didn't they remove all the other warframe mods affecting your Archwing? :P

EDIT: Tenno'd. XD

Edited by FaerieBanshee