Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Custom Warframes? (W/ Artwork) {Warden 3-Jan-14}

PantsAdvance

This is an idea for what Avarcaness' Dusk would look like.

warframe_concept_dusk_by_pantsadvance-d6

Here are the details for Dusk on Avarcaness' forum thread.

With Dusk posted, I will begin Tiburon's remake.

-an artist's hiccup- Unfortunately, I was unable to transfer CS5 over to my current computer so I wont be doing anything with the comic strip that I wanted to start. So if anyone was looking forward to seeing that, it has been put on hold. This snag, however does not interfere with making concepts, (since I use MS Paint for those) so you can at least expect more of those.

-reminder: I have an updated list or requests at the bottom of my first post for anyone wondering where I'm at with those.

Well done pants!

It kind of looks like he's squinting his eyes.

Well done pants!

It kind of looks like he's squinting his eyes.

Thanks, yeah I thought he should have a helm that's 'visual sensors' would be narrow and seem to be concealed, especially to help with his shadow ability. Overall, the amount of lit or glowing portions of the suit would be minimal to accentuate the Stealth utility of this frame, (which is harder to portray in a black and white concept). 

Thanks, yeah I thought he should have a helm that's 'visual sensors' would be narrow and seem to be concealed, especially to help with his shadow ability. Overall, the amount of lit or glowing portions of the suit would be minimal to accentuate the Stealth utility of this frame, (which is harder to portray in a black and white concept).

Needs more cowbell though.

could image that guy invades at wave 100 at any defense mission and made the whole team cry and scream in fear ._.

i would maybe challenge him with ash, still lose but died with honor!

Edited by Depar

erebus that evil 4handed machamp pokeframe

Hahahahah! That is too funny. I guess if you think about it that way, as long as you reach wave 100 with a Vauban with you, you will be good... Vauban: "Go tesla ball!" -Congratulations, you caught Erebus, would you like to rename your new PokeFrame?

Edited by PantsAdvance

ahem, anyone wanna explain when warframe turned into pokemon and when Erebus gets destroyed by a simple Vauban? I think the four-handed death monkey would crush anyone in its path. And as a player using Ash I think I would run in circles screaming " The sky is falling! The sky is falling! "

ahem, anyone wanna explain when warframe turned into pokemon and when Erebus gets destroyed by a simple Vauban? I think the four-handed death monkey would crush anyone in its path. And as a player using Ash I think I would run in circles screaming " The sky is falling! The sky is falling! "

At least someone is giving me the proper respect.

The rest of you will burn as I evolve into god knows what.

-Erebus

This is an idea for what Avarcaness' Dusk would look like.

warframe_concept_dusk_by_pantsadvance-d6

Here are the details for Dusk on Avarcaness' forum thread.

With Dusk posted, I will begin Tiburon's remake.

-an artist's hiccup- Unfortunately, I was unable to transfer CS5 over to my current computer so I wont be doing anything with the comic strip that I wanted to start. So if anyone was looking forward to seeing that, it has been put on hold. This snag, however does not interfere with making concepts, (since I use MS Paint for those) so you can at least expect more of those.

-reminder: I have an updated list or requests at the bottom of my first post for anyone wondering where I'm at with those.

As per usual great work.

Personally as a Ash player i would properly be the corpus in Yuikami's comic number 76.

At least someone is giving me the proper respect.

The rest of you will burn as I evolve into god knows what.

-Erebus

Erebus's evovled form?

dragon.png

On a side note regarding you killing all of us.

32980987.jpg

Edited by PseudoExis

Here is a re-design of FrostWolf's Tiburon

warframe_concept_tiburon__2__by_pantsadv

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/27578-warframe-concept-water-frame-tiburon-concept-art/'>Details for Tiburon by FrostWolf / Original concept design by me

Artist's Note

Okay, so with the second try, FrostWolf suggested a less regal look and a more streamlined appearance (,since sharks are simple and sleek creatures.) I also tried to incorporate the valkyrie-like helm design that SilverBones originally had with his concept. I hadn't yet had a non-symmetrical design so I offset the shoulder adornments just to try it out. This also gives away a kind of defender  vibe, allowing Tiburon (in theory) to utilize this when in a defensive posture. I also wanted to try out a new design on the 'Trident'.

Thanks for being patient and I hope you like the new look for Tiburon. More on the way (tba)!!

Details for Tiburon by FrostWolf / Original concept design by me

Artist's Note

Okay, so with the second try, FrostWolf suggested a less regal look and a more streamlined appearance (,since sharks are simple and sleek creatures.) I also tried to incorporate the valkyrie-like helm design that SilverBones originally had with his concept. I hadn't yet had a non-symmetrical design so I offset the shoulder adornments just to try it out. This also gives away a kind of defender  vibe, allowing Tiburon (in theory) to utilize this when in a defensive posture. I also wanted to try out a new design on the 'Trident'.

Thanks for being patient and I hope you like the new look for Tiburon. More on the way (tba)!!

That. Is. Fu.cking. GLORIOUS!

-Erebus

Details for Tiburon by FrostWolf / Original concept design by me

Artist's Note

I really like this

The Water pony tail and Helmet wings is a nice touch

The Trident is much sleeker...

also Tier's open collar +1