Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pigment Drops Aren't Shared?

CapricaSix

I'm not sure if this was intended or not, but if it is, then it's an awful idea. Not only you have to collect 150 colour pigments one by one from a specific enemy but your teammates can pretty much "steal" them from the enemies you just killed apparently.

I noticed this in Eris defense earlier today, killed a couple Tar Mutalists and they dropped a couple Mutalist Red Pigment, then a teammate who was just randomly running about and not helping at all swooped in and grabbed them all for himself. It doesn't make a lot of sense to make this drop "stealable" while everything else is shared, especially when there are so many colours to research and unlock and a decent amount of grind to it.

Please look into this mess.

It's even a problem when you run missions with fellow clan members, because you're getting nowhere near the amount of pigments for your clan that you should -  if I run with one comrade, we get half the pigments we really should.

I really hope it's a bug.

How it works right now is that it drops one for each person that is in a clan researching that color, but they can all be picked up by one person, even if they are not in the same clan. This is fine if everyone going for that pigment is in the same clan, because you are getting the same number regardless. If you are running with people who are also researching it from other clans, however, it is much more of a problem.

I was running with a friend and stole 300 extra yellow pigments before we realised why he was getting so few.

How it works right now is that it drops one for each person that is in a clan researching that color, but they can all be picked up by one person, even if they are not in the same clan. This is fine if everyone going for that pigment is in the same clan, because you are getting the same number regardless. If you are running with people who are also researching it from other clans, however, it is much more of a problem.

I was running with a friend and stole 300 extra yellow pigments before we realised why he was getting so few.

In other words, "sucks to be in a small clan"...

PUGs are pretty much killing this, and I can't do a lot except be faster than them and steal everything for myself, I don't think that's acceptable either. The whole thing is messed up.

The hole system needs to be trashed and remade, I mean come on, you need to pick up items just do this to your Dojo?

How about we set a color we want for free or so,

I mean 150 each is forcing us players to do something we don't want to.

its called mooching

Wouldn't mind if they sold it as dojo colour palettes for 20p each like they always do... but yeah I agree.

It's even a problem when you run missions with fellow clan members, because you're getting nowhere near the amount of pigments for your clan that you should -  if I run with one comrade, we get half the pigments we really should.

I really hope it's a bug.

Getting half wouldn't have been much of a problem in my opinion if they were actually shared like every other drop :/ let's hope they look into it.

Edited by CapricaSix

I'm in a big clan where you need 25k for each pigment for it to be made. Nota lot of people are active anymore. So this whole single pigment drop isn't helping. Not to mention its incredibly unfair. Why would they program only pigments like that :/

Edited by kubbi