Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ask A Dumb Question And Get A Dumb Answer

Bizzaro21

A: I am talking to myself and others (who are still myself) regarding good world domination tactics, strategies and social guidelines to ensure that the populace is happy, productive and doesn't want to murder me and go back to being fragmented continents, nations and city-states because they felt it was better that way.
If we work together, we might just be able to pool our collective scientific information together into one single project to create a massive city-ship, or even better, a FTL engine and colonize other planets and solar systems.
*Insert I Have A Dream image here*

Q: Actually, why the hell haven't we gotten an FTL engine yet? And how is that Mars colonization project going?

A: He did a better job than most other Jokers.

Q: If the Batmobile lost a wheel, how would the Joker get away?

A: By rolling away in said missing wheel, of course.

Q: If train 1 leaves the station at approximately 90 MPH, and train 2 leaves the nearest station going 60 MPH, what is the circumference of a Banana peel?

A: We are that which trancends philosophy and reason. We have the beetles and mice needed to open the gateway to the rainbow murderkitten grove, where we shall spend out days knitting and trying to open Pickle Jars. NO! I say, WE ARE NOT INSANE!

Q: Are we insane?

A: Firstly, you didn't answer our question in context. I asked if WE were insane, not everyone on the planet. Secondly, to the context of which I first asked my own question, yes, you are all insane. Thirdly, to the inferred context towards all of humanity, yes, the entire human race is insane.

Q: What does Sea Pig bacon taste like?