Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rate My Volt

ChatNinja

My friend has been repeatedly telling me how my Volt is ugly and hard to look at. Volt is my favorite frame so it hurts a little to hear this and I think about ways to make him look better. The thing is that i regularly get complimented by pubs, high and low mastery rank. I would like everyone to give their opinion on how my volt looks. If it's good feedback then I will rub it in my friends face and tell them how they have terrible taste if it's not good then I will accept it's bad and rework how he looks.

6k1pFc1.jpg

If people want different or better angles then let me know and I will post.

Edit: made the purple slightly darker, went with a darker pink, and switched the black with the darkest purple available. How does he look now guys? To those wondering yes that is that Stalker Sigil.

njO4ZQn.jpg

Sorry for the late update have been busy since yesterday.

Edited by ChatNinja

eye-gouge/10

Figured I should edit in some proper feedback: My problem with your Volt is how bright it is. I'd recommend going with darker/less loud shades of your current color selection. I'd also recommend swapping the black with a dark grey.

I recommend making your Volt more edgy

8iebVfL.jpg

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

Too bright and colorful for my taste. I've got 2 girls so all the pink and purple kills me. Reds, blacks, yellows, blues, oranges you get my drift hopefully. Those colors are ideal IMO.

The concept is very cool the colors gotta go though.

Edited by (PS4)LK-GriM

The thing is:

It looks awesome pattern-wise, youve made him look truly original, the problem however, is that Black and REALLY saturated colors tend to hurt the eyes xD

As the others have said, try using a Less saturated purple, and try swap the black for a more realistic dark grey

The first color choice does hurt the eyes a little with how bright it looks but I think the second one is much better in terms of brightness. 

the stalker sigil looks nice whit how you made it black in my opinion. 

as for the choice of colors I like them a lot. I would use them my self If i ended up thinking of that combination. but right now it would be copying  you.