Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

That Responce

Sm0k25

It'll be best if you get rid of that picture because what you're doing is wrong. This isn't facebook or twitter where you just post anything you'd like. This is the Warframe forums where you help or ask for help. Make a conversation with other players or share ideas for the game to improve the game. Just as xethier stated... NO name n' shame.

Edited by BLACKRIDERDEATH

It'll be best if you get rid of that picture because what you're doing is wrong :/

name and shame... against forum rules.

What's wrong with it?

He's not calling anyone out, he's just showing a funny conversation. Honestly guys, I thought I was a stickler for the rules.

It'll be best if you get rid of that picture because what you're doing is wrong. This isn't facebook or twitter where you just post anything you'd like. This is the Warframe forums where you help or ask for help. Make a conversation with other players or share ideas for the game to improve the game. Just as xethier stated... NO name n' shame.

Chill dude it's just a funny reponse thats all 

1 no one was shamed and 2 ITS IN THE OFF TOPIC SECTION read before you post (if anyone was shamed it is you for your post)

Off-Topic--Alert.gif

maybe it's just me, but i'd be offended if someone took something i said in regional and posted it on the forums without my consent.

if you have that person's consent, then cool. i'm offbase.

but, somehow i doubt that's the case.

i find posting someone else's comments and then discussing it without the original person knowing about it to be in poor taste.

maybe it's just me, but i'd be offended if someone took something i said in regional and posted it on the forums without my consent.

i find posting someone else's comments and then discussing it without the original person knowing about it to be in poor taste.

It's not though, there is literally nothing here that can be taken negatively. It's not a personal conversation that's being shown, this is a public thing that everyone could see.

So yeah, it's just you.

It is relay chat....where everyone can see......its like yelling crazy things in the middle of the mall and being recorded, you put yourself out there