Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Stupid?

Husla

naming and shaming is against the forum rules.

while i agree with you that this kind of behavior was unwarranted... 

posting his name on the forums is also unwarranted.

if you want to blank out that users name, you'll be okay. but it's against forum policy as it stands.

The person meant you don't need to squad with someone else using boosters because experience is personal, you get your "boosted" affinity even if the other players are not using a booster, also black that name out.

Next time instead of accusing others of being aggressive listen to them you will learn new things (which you should already know btw)

Edit: i forgot to answer your question, i don't know if you are stupid but taking evidence into account you certainly confuse what you think it's true with actual truth, and don't seem to learn from mistakes.

If that had happened to me i would have gone to the wiki/google to see what that person meant by personal and i would have tried to understand why this person was upset and what she was trying to tell me, instead you got offended...

I mean she could have had more patience to explain but that doesn't change the fact that you bypassed the tidbits of useful information and decided to focus on the negative part.

Maybe it was just a language barrier problem?

Edited by Orbister

The person meant you don't need to squad with someone else using boosters because experience is personal, you get your "boosted" affinity even if the other players are not using a booster, also black that name out.

Next time instead of accusing others of being aggressive listen to them you will learn new things (which you should already know btw)

I think he didnt want to leave his squad early cause he finished and they didnt so its nice to be with a squad all with booster so you can leave at the same time 

Right or wrong, the player was being unnecessarily aggressive and rude.

Edit: i forgot to answer your question, i don't know if you are stupid but taking evidence into account you certainly confuse what you think it's true with actual truth, and don't seem to learn from mistakes.

If that had happened to me i would have gone to the wiki/google to see what that person meant by personal and i would have tried to understand why this person was upset and what she was trying to tell me, instead you got offended...

I mean she could have had more patience to explain but that doesn't change the fact that you bypassed the tidbits of useful information and decided to focus on the negative part.

Maybe it was just a language barrier problem?

Not really. my post in the recruiting was; "LF: Excals with boosters, for draco/stephano xp runs". I also find your 2nd/3rd/4th and 5th paragraph/text rather unnecessary. How can I understand a person, when they've put me on ignore.

edit: Please get off your high horse.

I think he didnt want to leave his squad early cause he finished and they didnt so its nice to be with a squad all with booster so you can leave at the same time 

Thank you at least you understand but I was still in lobby.

Ok. I'm wanting to host a mission. where I'm with others guys with booster. So we can leave the mission as soon as we max weapon. That would around end of round 1 or maybe into round 2.Yes, experience is same but I don't want to leave early and waste someones time by only doing it halfway because I know you need at least 4 rounds to max a weapon and also reward for r4 is mainly a Void Key.

Edited by Husla

Thank you at least you understand but I was still in lobby.

Ok. I'm wanting to host a mission. where I'm with others guys with booster. So we can leave the mission as soon as we max weapon. That would around end of round 1 or maybe into round 2.Yes, experience is same but I don't want to leave early and waste someones time by only doing it halfway because I know you need at least 4 rounds to max a weapon and also reward for r4 is mainly a Void Key.

I figured as much, what you wanted was considerate, I hate it when people leave a match cause they are "done" but everyone else isnt