The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Anyone Have A Set Color Scheme Universal?

McTaz

Question

I always use gold/red/grey

fMr0a41.jpg

I used yellow too in my early days until i realized that in the end without a proper metal PBR shader that yellow looks like a pee colored white.

Now i use black and warm grey for bigger areas, and then dark grey (or white) and bright red for the details.
Very light blue energy, except for those frames (vauban, frost, odonata, elytron....) where a bright energy color is mostly a pain for me and the others in my squad.

Edited by perfectStranger

Base: Leather / Dark reddish brown.

Secondary + Energy: Bone / Light cream.

Tertiary: Very dark gray (not black, it "flattens" the surface).

Accents: Orange.

kjIho2L.jpg

oAwVK1R.jpg

wr7zZWG.jpg

8EXWZ2F.jpg

aDZxSAk.jpg

Mostly because I like earthen colours. Also a lot of bright and saturated stuff quickly tires my eyes. I have this scheme on my every frame, weapon, and sentinel.

Also a verticalized Unyielding sigil because it looks like a real insignia, and the "better" Meridian one is too big and bland.

you're all over the place with colors. you went full on bag of tropical skittles

If you think my color scheme is bad, you still haven't seen other people's color schemes. It's not like I'm trying to be an edgy kid with everything on black and red.

Also, the color schemes I use serve as a way to distinguish warframes from weapons and melee weapons, so everything has its own unique colors. It's really boring to have every piece of warframes and weapons sharing the same colors.

Edited by RextintorZ

Almost all my frames have a similar appearance tiled to the C slot. Mostly grineer greens and a washed out yellow. Gives it kind of an army look. Tried it on my proto excal at first and liked it so much I ran it (mostly) across the board.

taogBNa.jpg?1

Edited by Foolio13