Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could We Not Have Loki Being Able To Switch Teleport With His Decoy For The Time Being?

Renegade343

Hello all,

Would it be possible not to have Loki being able to Switch Teleport with his Decoy for the time being in PVP, because now, Loki can just hide behind a wall (i.e.: Decoy and Switch Teleport to be behind a wall) and just kill anything in sight as well (which is also an exploit now heavily used by Lokis in Dark Sectors PVP for winning unfairly). 

If not, then could Decoy be made to be unable to be cast behind a wall?

Please discuss civilly in this thread.

Renegade343

Remove all abilities from PvP. None of them are balanced for it.

I actually like that too.

And then nerf SOME of the guns into the ground so that you don't see a bunch of Opticor/Snipetron/whateverthefuck people one shotting everyone.

No, scratch that.

Remove the use of mods on weapons at all in PvP.

OT: If being able to place decoys behind walls is a bug, it would make more sense to fix that then to remove a major function of Switch Teleport.

The fix would probably take a longer time, which is why I am proposing to disable this particular function for the time being, until the bug is fixed. 

Remove everything in PvP, only Mk-1 Barton is allowed

make it into pure skill-based competition

not spamming blade strom mission

I've tested the Mk-1 Braton idea: not a fun game... But I do agree, PVP needs tight restrictions of mod usage, tight restrictions on ability usage, and tight restrictions of "abuse of game mechanics".

I played a "Limited" format in conclave, testing out how well things went if players were limited to 2 mods of their choice, and started black-listing weapons, warframes, abilities, and mods as we continued to test.  Those findings (along with that idea) can be found here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/367708-conclave-limited-x-format/#entry4071653

Other ideas are for DE to allow players to balance PVP through a lobby system, as they seem to have no intention of doing it themselves.. Those ideas can be found here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/321262-lobby-system-for-pvp/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/366972-player-tweaked-conclave-is-a-need-for-competitive-pvp/

But that's just conclave.  There are even more threads on Dark Sector ideas/feedback that DE seems to give no attention to, including this thread.  It's a bug and an exploit, not "clever use of game mechanics".  People doing that would be banned in other games, but DE can't do that because it is a bug that they knowingly allowed into the game.

TL;DR: Dark Sectors & Conclave need some serious love from DE for multiple reasons. ie: bugs, balance, exploits.

wNzL76W.jpg