Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Spawn Stalker 100% (Lulz)

-Mandachordian-Tenno-

i found something about his lore too,
s̸o i w̴as lo͞ok̨i̴ng͡ ͡i̷n th̨e c͜ode̡x ąņd ͢then ͘i͘ ̕f̀el̨t̶ so̢meth̕ing
̴

t̴̡h̵a̡t̸ ́́c͡om͡p̶̵é͢l͏̕͏l̛̀e̴d͠͠ ̸̛m͘è̶͞ t̛ò̵

l͖̓̇ȏ̉̚҉̗̥̞̖ǫ̭̲́̉͛̃̔͋̃k̪̻̥ͯ̔͋ ̦̬̺͒̂ͨî͚ͨͨ̾͡n͖̲̳̤͓̪̆̅̅́͟t̖͢o̩̼̱̩͚̣̒̊ͬ̓͠ ̆ͪs̸͕͉̫̙ͥͫt̰͖͖̏ͫ̕a͑̐̅̚͏̦l̘͚͎̙̼̗͋͌ͅk̵ͫe͎̤̯̼ͤ̂̽r̰̠̞͇͇ͭ̒̽ͅsͩ̀ ͉̯̦̙̗̫̓͑̍ͫ͆c̝̦͍͉͍̩͐̽̊̓͞o̶͍̫̳̞̙̔̉̈̾ͮ͒ͅd̳͇͚̝̍̏ͦ͊͡e͉̥̽͊͆̿̄̔̈͢ͅx̾̄ ̰̣̺̭̝̅̑ẻ̪͙̪̪͓̼̹̈n͙̿̀ṱ̖̏́̏̈́r͍͎ͯ͂ͦ̌̂ͬ͞y̲̞͓͟
̹ͪ̉̇̍͛̈

̷̷̪̦̤̘̗̮̫̰̪͈̮̐͊ͫ͋̂ͯͮ̈́͟ŝ̵̢͋̈́͑͛̄͗̾̃̽͟҉̻̠̯̥͔̪͍̙̫̱ó̰̻͕̬̤̱̆̄͆ͮͭ͐͞ ̷͉̠̠͈̓̆̈́͆͌̓̋ͯ̅̇̀ì̧̥͓̣͉̲̖̪̞̐ͧ̎̓ͫ̈́ͣ͋͟͡ ̷̄͗̄ͫ̇̎̓ͩ̇̅҉̶̸̩̗̤̦̮̮̻̠̩̙͚̝̩̭̬ŗ͍͎̗͍͚͙͉͎ͭ̉ͬ͛ͣ̃̇ͤ̐̈́̂̆̀ͦ̏ͥ͞ę̡̦͕̹̲͉͇̪̦͇̱̟͕̮͗̑̊̅͊̀͟ḁ̷̸̦̠̦̦̱̱͍͍̹̮̳̫̺͎͚͈͆ͭ̽ͦͭ̽͊ͬ̕͠d̶̲̭͕͈͔̺͍̬͙͎̲͍ͩ̑̿͗͂̀͜ͅͅ ̶̡̡̛͙̬̮̲̬̩̌͑ͮ̔͛̑ͥͧ̄̿ͮ͋ͧ̍̅̉͊t̷̴̡͈̖͓̲̰͕̘͕̻͈̺̫̪̗͔̲͖̉̒͌ͮ͋͆ͫͤͪ̕ͅh̨̛͇̯͎ͦ̈́͛̆͌͊e̴̘̥͔͓͔̦͍̬̼̘̘̦̲̞̫͚ͧͨ͂̿͂̃̍̍̃̓͆ͅ ̸̸̩̙͚͚̼͍̎̀ͪͬͦͥ͐̑̑͂͘ͅͅͅp̷̞̠̦̝̝̘͇̞̲̬̙̰̭͇̽́̈́ͪ̓̂̏̏̈́͒̔͆͌̿͌̌͗ͫͅͅa̧̼̞̪̫̪̗̜͎ͤͬ̍̔́͟r͓͍̦̯̪͔̼̠̻͈͂͂̿̔ͬͨͣͭ̒̿͑̂ͪ̒̇͡͠a̡̡͙̻̱̞̰̲̝̩͖̲͍̐̊̀̇ͧ͞g̶͓̙̗ͩ̓ͩ́͗̇ͫ̍́ͩͤ̅͐͗̓̐̚͟͡ͅr̡̤̦̲̝̳̼̜͕̩̜̪̉͒ͦ͆̍͋̋ͮͤ̓͢a̴͔̪̜͎͍̫̩̣̔̀ͧ̆̌͑͂͌ͥ͛̆̊ͫ̓̽̃̀͞p̴͇̰̺̯̳̗̊̈́ͪͮͧͬͧͯ̀̎̈͟ḩ̸̶̠̯̬̹̩̟̼͍̾̇ͥͪ͊̒̎̈͗ͦ̃͆͌̋ͭ͡ ͒̽ͮ̊̄̓̈̅ͩͪ̓̇ͨͮ̋̐̆ͤ͊҉̷̨͓͍̩̘̘̝͖͎̦̙̞̼͈̙̟͈͔͘ô̷̸͚̳̣̫̳̞̰̙̭̞̦̗̪ͧ̊ͥ͌r̷̸̬̱̤̣̠͙̟̗͊̈̎͗́̽̂ͦ̀̆ͭ ̷̌̔͐ͯ͆̓̂̐̉̾̈́̉̾͒ͣ҉̖̯̤͚͇̝͝ͅw̛̛̞̤͉͙͉̖ͬͧ̇́ͪ͗̀͢͡h̢̭͖͍̦͚͉̠͖͔͖̬̪̲͚̩͎͕̺̋͛ͪ͆̒ͥ͒͂̎̃ͬ̄͟ͅa̵̸̛̛̯̳͔̮̠̗̼̭͎̪̩̪̤̙ͮ͛̀̿̍͑̑ͩ̔́ͪͭ̓̊̓̽̾͘ţ̴̷̨͖̯̲̭͕̳̩̳͖͖͍̍̆͌ͮ̑̿͂̑͗̒̃ͧ̍̕e̎̿ͨ͛ͩͭ̒̂ͭͮ̃̂ͬ͋ͦ̚̚͏̵̸͓̯͓̝͇̣̤͖̰̣͓͔͓͇͔̟̲͕͝v̸̞̖͇̫̹͓̮̜̥ͩ̐ͦ̒̾ͣ̾̈̽̂̾̂̏̈̑ê̵̡͍̣͕̠̠̤̘̪̞͈̘̹̟̌ͦ̓ͩ̆̈ͫ̃ͬ͌̓̈͋̂̿͑̾̚̕̕r̶̩̱̞̟͓̥͓̹̻̘̬͙̽ͯͯͭ̃̐̍ͣ̊ͪͦͧ͐ͯ̔ ̛̬̱̘͈̹̠̖̗̼̞͓̲̰̞͖̟͖͕̊̊̐ͦͮͯͩ̾͌̋̾ͥ͌ͤ́͢ą̵ͪ̈́͌̎͏̠͈̥̩̘͎̤̻̩̰͖̟̬̥͈̭ͅͅn͇͍̘̩͚̫ͧ͌̃ͪͯ͂͌̃ͬ͗̊͌̑̓ͬ́͒͒͘d̷̵̛̲͇̻̫̪̩̲͔̱̺̙̻̫̗͕̱͚̙̗̍̂͊͂̈́̈́̅ͪ̊͑ͤ̓̑͡͡ ̴̴̳̤̳̮̇ͧͬ̕͢ͅḯ̢̙͎̞̜̳̼̱͙̮̻̝̩͓̣̟̭̗̠͂̒͋̏ͮ̒̾͒̒̉ͣ̆̏͑̋̀ ̴̜̹̟̱̲̥̼̦̬̖̹̺̥͔̳̫̱̞̍̌̆̑͆̓̐̒̋̋ͬ͌ͤ̓͛͋ͩ̐̌́͜fͬ̓̆ͧ́̓ͩ͗ͥͩ̆҉̛̲͖̙͎̯͇͍̹͈̪͈͚̩̫͞ͅͅǫ̨̣̜̘͇̼̯̟̘͔͙̟̲̠͐̄̒ͫͣ̊͗̔̓ͧͤ̋͐͜͡u̥̗͉̮̖͔̫̙͚̩̟̖͛͐ͥ̈́͜ͅn̢͍̱͚̠͖͉̼͐͒̅ͫ̓ͥ̑̾ͦ̇͒́̈̊ͬͮ͜ͅd̪̱͎̯̈͋ͬ͛͆ͬ̾̒ͫͫ̾ͮͩͭͤ̾̿̕͘͟͠͡ ͧ͌͌̐ͥ̐ͨ͏̨̳̬̼̻̹̺͍̗̟̥̮̳̟̼̦͉̘o̸̴̧̡̪̤̫̹̼̞̮̯͔͖̞̻̹̥̘̝͋͆ͩ̓͌ͯͧ̎̀ͬ̿̚̕ͅṅ̼͔̲̬̹̩͎̟́̒̉̐ͥͬ̄̈́ͯ͌̔̄ͦͦ̓́͢͢e̽͆̓̚҉̯̣̜͚̳̭̻͖͎̞͓̰͉̼̤̩̲͞ ͔͉̜̖̘͓̭̯̙̳͇̣͙͇͔̲͕͈̻̄ͥ̊̊́̄̍̓̃̾́̋̍ͧͯ͜͢͝ṯ̸̡̧̮̟̫̦͙̗̙̮̦͈̮͕̱̭ͫ͑̑̉̐ͬͥ̂͛̏̐̇̿̃͂̊̾̚͜ͅh̴̛͇̝͈͇̜͚̏ͨ̓̍̓̏̉̕͢͠į̝̪͕̤͍̺̹͚̺̦͒͂̌̚͘n̷̉̓̽́ͩ͛͐̊ͬ̔̋̅̽̽҉̷͍̰̺̪̱͚̭̥̤̗̞͚̺̜̗̬̝̪͢͝ǵ̵̛̼̺̥͖̘̱̻̮̪̼̞̺͐͒̇̄́̔̊͌ͯ̓̊ͪͅ
͎͎̩̪͐̀͛͂̅́̔͡͡

ḩ̪̼̟͍͉̗̖͚͔̻̼̜̤̝͉̞͚̜ͤ͒ͩͦͪ̈̈́ͪ̎ͬͭ̒̈́͊ͩ̀͋̏̿͟͝ͅe̛͖͓̤͔̦̿ͤͨ̋͊̄ͧͪ̿̌̂̋͑̐͆̓͐̏ͩ͟͢l̙͙̥̼͚͍͓̭̭͉̪̬͇̟̼ͭ̀̓̽͋͢͠p̂̅ͯ̈ͪ͋̑̔̔̚҉̸̵̯͓̻͓̪̻̼̘̘͘
̄͗ͨ̉ͣ̇͏̧̛͎̥̫̘̕
̊̓̿ͯ̓̄ͨ͢͏̶̪̹͔͚̠̝̲̣͍ͅ.̷̴̵̟̖̹̣̜̯̥͉͒͐̅ͯ͌̓ͭ̈̈̊ͪͮ̉̄̀ͅ.̧͎͓̜̱͎̬̞̲̜͚̪͕͙̩̪ͦ̇̌̽ͫͥͥͨ̊̅͂͛ͪ̏̂̃ͦ̚͜͠͞ͅ
̢͑̑̒ͩ͐̽̏̽ͭ͏̨̦̣̬͢͢
̂ͣ̿ͫ҉҉̸̱̙̩̻̩̬͕̻͠͝ͅ.̡̟̹̪̫͇͓ͯ͌̏̎̏̂̉̃̎̓̂͊͑̿̀̕͡.̷̛̜̭͖̘̲̼̩̺̜̻͔̤̲̘̲͍̲̪̫ͫͧ̋̉̂̈́ͬͭ̽͑̅ͪ
̶̷̨̨̻̩͙̟̦̱̳̯̞̣̯̗͚̲̖̤̜͈̾ͥ̍ͧ̒̓͆ͯͅ
̾̄ͨ́͏̵͏̰̩͍.̨̉͛̌͐̍̀͂̌ͬ͊̚҉̥͓̜̪͔̹̮̖͓̗̠̲͟ͅ.̴̧̝͉͕͚̞͊͌̔ͤ̑̃̉ͤ̃̐̂͐ͩ̚
̶̨̛̛̱͈̳͙͚ͩͤ̊ͯ͛̑̿ͥ͑̅̅̂ͧͣ̓ͨ̍ͬ̀
̛ͤ̎͑ͬͣ́̀̀ͦ͜͟҉̳̦̙̙̭͈͇͙̘͍͔̗͚͇͉͉ͅͅ.̵̮̻͙̘̥̠̦̹͎̙̑ͬ̀̑ͯ͒͌͐̌̏ͦ͘.̴̇͌̓ͭ̚҉̴̸̻̯̹̖̰͎̬͚̹͕͇̩̙̗͢
̷̙̣̺̩͖͒̌̂͋ͫͯ͂̉̒̌̂̔́͢
̧̘̮̹̪̮͔̗̑̐̎̃̆́̚̕͝ͅḧ̼͕͔̝̥̬̙̠̜̞̣̝̩͕ͫ̽ͬͧͭ͋̒͆ͬ͊̌̀́͜e̓̀ͣͧͪͨ̓̃̏̅ͤ̄͑ͩ͛̽͊̄͏̪̙̘̣͔̗̹͎̹͍̜̞͓͕̖̝͖̙̩l̵̢̇ͫ̽͐̌͡͡҉͕̟̦̟̹̭̳͙̖̭p̡̓ͩ́̍̃̔ͩ̓͋ͭ͐̂͋ͤ̀͢͏̰̺͚̤̺̫͚̘̦̥͍͉̥̪̖̰ ̡̣̮̳̭̭͍̱̜͇̞̳̣͖̫̟͇̻̣ͤͤ̈͜͡͝m̷̧̤̲̘̲̟̟̘̼̫̝̮̺͚̭̭̎̅̉͛͗̎͗̋̅̀̒͗ͫ̇̚͞͡ͅe̡ͩ̍ͣͨ̓͞͏̦̯͓͍̩̬͢

H̝̫̦̖̭̰̗͍̙̠̘͙̳̪̞̅̂̏̾̒̄̐̏̔ͤ̇̑͊́̈́͜͞Ȩ̴̡̛̮͈̻͈̭̺̦͚̈́͗̾̐ͦͭ̈̂̆ͯ̇͘ͅ ͕̜̳͕̪̺̼̥͙̣͖̬̝̰̋͐̌̆̆́͂̊͟͜͞C̢̃ͬ̃̓ͧ̅ͤ̚҉̧̧̰͈̤̪̟̹̣̦͚͔̳͍̬͉̰́Ö́ͪ̌ͮ́ͬ́͆͛̊̑͛ͨͤ͘͏̢̘̫͉͍̬̫̺̣̺̦̱͖̯͉̙͍̰͝͡M̶̢̢̩̹̫̫͇̞ͫ̉̐̐͂ͪ̿ͮ͂͐̓ͬ͆̓̚Ȩ̵̲͇̝̩̖̫̝͙͖̼̟̹̟̗̘̠͖̞̠̍ͧ̇̓̀͊̿͛ͧ̓̔ͥ͘͠͠S̸̰̩̣̜̊̈́ͨ̒ͥ̾̈́̇̈̚͝

Don't know what you're trying to say, b̸ut ͟I just fo҉un͟d̨ ̷s̨ome̶thi҉n̸g̡ neat̡!

Ţ͝ùr̵ns͘͢ ̧o͏͜ut̡͠ ̶̢t͘h̸̵͏at̕ ̢͏ì͡f̵̸ ̸͟͝y̶ou̧̨͞ ̷̀͟t̸̀r̛̕ý ͜͜t҉҉o͜ ẗ̵̥̬͖̼͈̞̺͖̗͔͉̎͛ͦͤ͊͂̊͒͒̑ͬ̂̽ͥͪ͜͝i̸̡̘̥̗̘̙̟͈̱̮̽̅ͯ̔̃̏̾̾͘͝͠c̸̛̞̹̘̹̲̹͇̞͈̗͈̦̭̙̖̗̜̮͇͂̿̍́ͯ̄̓ͥ͗ͮͣ͐̇ͦͭͩ̓͝ķ̝̠̥͙ͥ͑̃̊ͥ͂͂͒ͣ̅ͮ̾ͪ̇̓͐ͫ̀̚lͧ͋ͬ̂ͭͭ͛ͬͪ͗ͣ̊̑̓̾̉̑̓͏̡̼̳̘͚̟̦̟͈̬͢͡͞e̸ͨ̊̋͑̏ͧ͝҉̫̘̠̘̦̰͍̪͈̙̭͔̤͔͠ ̶̡͕̬̬̱̗̫͇͉̗͙̲͕̩̯ͣͮ͒͆̓̄͐̆̂̏͒͆̅͂ͪ̀̄ͣ̔͝h̵̷͈͔̭̭̻̠͓̤̯̯̱͙̗̱̗̠͎̘̭͊͊͆ͤͦ̓̉ͫͥ̿͑̓̿̂ͭ̚͘͘i̅̀ͧͮͩ́̋̅̋҉͏͓̮̲̫͉͉͇͇͚m̨̯̠̘̘̤̳̺͓̔̄͗ͤͩ̿ͨ̓ͬ͌ͪ̒̐ͪ͒̔̔͒̀̚ he will f̴̶̨͙̲̻̼͍͚̓͒ͪͯ̔͜a̓̄̒̂͂ͧ̚͏̧̝̥̪̭̀̕r̵̓ͮͭ͊̓͑ͭ̽͏̷̢͎͔̩̹͙͙̪̫̼̠͉̬̪ͅţ̛͚̬̼̥̜͚̘̣͕̘̯̹̓̆ͭ̆̓̅ͣ͢͝ ̛̬̰̲̦̪̻̬̠͇͉̩͇̗̮̒̒ͦ͒̔̌ͩ̋̍̅͗͌̀͜͜u̵̴̺̣̥͚̹͓̩̘̪̘͍̤̬̭̩͐ͮ͑ͫ͒̿̿̉̇ņ̶̷̗̞͉͉̩̭͔̮̠͎̟̝̮̱̆̐ͤ̍̀ͫ̀ͮ̓ͨ̌͘c̢̘̪͉͓̱̗̳̯̟͔̘̯͎̰̼̯̻͂ͯ͗̎̃̏͑̅ͫ̇͑͢͞͞ơ̡̞̘͕͖̲͉̈͋ͧͭͪ̎̈́ͦ̎̈ͪn̨̍̇͂ͤ̂̇ͯ̏̅̊̑͏͙̤̪͇͔̗͈̲̼̥̝͍͇͇͖̫ͅt̗̣͖͉̺̜͍͉̪̖͌̓͋͑̽̀͟͡r̐ͬͥ̓ͬ͑̇͛͏̸̷̼̱̮̭̰͉̫̞̲̝̞̭͚͟͠õ̸̪̲̣̮̟̯̼̲̱̝͂͛̄̽̓ͪͯͯ̊́̆ͪͯͫ̓̂̕l̵̶̛̼̬̰͈͍͇̲̗̙͓̹̫͖̣̜̮̮̭ͮͭ͐͒ļ̺͚͚̻̞̠̼͎̤͖̥͚͔͔̬̮͉͙̳̅ͣ͂ͪ̇̾̈́ͮ̍ͤa̴̵͙̺̤͙̍ͦͦ̎ͭ̂̚͜͟b̦͎̮͓̹͓̞͉̤͚͔̜̩͓̳̲̤̘̠̈́̐̋͛͝͠l̡͉͕͔̬̰̻͚͇̰̖̘͖̙̲ͦͣ̓̎̇̆͋̋ͪ͗ͨy̴̸̙͚̖͇̖͉̼̭͍̺̬̘̲̣̾ͯ̐̍̊̓̊͐͛ͤ̇̌ͤ̄͊͗̓̄͘ͅ

Ó̷̻̪̱̯̥̱̳̖͖̘̻̬̝͚̞̹̩̮̘̃̂͛ͪ̆ͤ́̀͞ẖ̶̡̭̫͚̬̗̉̏̿̚ ̴̗̦͙͍͙̬͇̤ͭ̍̈́̊̾̀ͯ̄̾ͫͫ͐̅̆͊̽ͣ͞s̒ͮ͋͊ͯ̿̋͗ͮ̓ͥͨͨ̒͊̂̒͝͏͙̭̲̜̹̙̖̠̠̬̭͜͜͝ȟ̡̧̼̲̞͈͉͈̭̍̈́̉͋ͫ̈͗ͮͮ̌̂̆ͮ̓͋͆̚i̒̾͂̆ͭ́̋ͫͩͣ̄҉҉̧̲͓̟̘̘ẗ͙̱̜̣͕̠͉̜͉̩͇͍̰͓̮̃̌͂ͧ̓̾ͯ̓̋̽ͣ̀̚͡ ̴̸̡͖͔̯͎̦̥̪̠ͭͫͩ́̏ͪͮ́ͪ̇͗̎̒͌̄̓ͭͮ͆́͢g̿̑͌̚͟͏͡͏̠̬̪̱͔͓͇̳͎͈̫̜̻̘u͑ͬ̾ͨͨ͊͌̎҉̮̹̱̞̝̮̺̘͈̝͎͎̥̪̕͜͝y̢̥͉̹͈̭̭̻̻̣͉͎̤̞̖̙̖͕̓̈́̇̓̄̀ͨ̾̔́͜ͅ ̛̙̱̥̤̞̮̞̱̘̯̜̮̠̦͈̉ͤ͛ͫͭ̓̂͐ͩͮ̐ͪ͋̏ͥ̋̀ͣ̑͠͠h̓̉͑̓ͧ̅̑͆͋̃ͥ̏̑̾ͤͥ͏̶̢̳̩̙̘͍a̶̡͓̩̪̥̻̪̫̪̙̭̼ͧͯ̎̔ͦͯ̂ͧ̃ͦ͆͛̽̕͘l̛ͩ̋̂̄ͪ͂͐͛͑̇͛ͫ̊͢͞͏̼̤̞̹̙̜̮̣̻̲͇̤̜̻p̢ͦ͂ͥͪͮ́͜҉̡͉̘̘̟̭̩̭̙̣̼̼ͅ

P̷̴̛̘̮̜̙͉͚ͣ̀̑̉͋̃̔̒́̓̌̅ͪ͛̓ͥ̈́͢r̙̦͔̫̻̤̺̩͙͚̈ͫͭ̀͐ͥͨͬ̕͠a̷̛̼̳̫̠̹͙̟͇̞̻̮͕͉̰̘̪̓̂͗ͯͧͮ̀͂̃̃̓͌̈́̈̽ͅc̑̅̅͂̃͒ͨ̍ͤ͐̑̈̐̔́́̚̕͡҉̹̱̺͓͚̦̘̙̹͎̣̣̲̯͚̥ͅt̬̺̩̭̰̤̘̲͈̪̤̻̜͉̘͍͗̋͊̇̃̈́ͩͪ̋̊ͨ̏̐͢͝į̳̗͍͚͇͎̺̤͉͉̝̄̓ͮ̚̚͜c̶̜͙̭̫͔͕̬͙̏̑͆̽̓́͡͠ǡ̘͎̹̳̒͒͠͡ͅl̴̬̠͍͙̠̘͕̙̹͋͊̈́ͫ̃̑͆̅̽͢͝ ͧ͑͆͐͐̊͑̊̈́̉͏͏̶̶̛̺̯̱̮̜̫e͑̆ͤ̍̾̑ͬ̈ͨͧ̊͏͔̬̻̙͙̮͇͎̞̻̞̭̟͈̀̕͞ȓ̛ͥ̓͑͑̏̃ͦ̎̒̒ͧ͐ͪ͋͗̄̇͊͏̵͙̩̦͙̘͔̲̼͍̩̺̻̲̭̻̭̕ͅu̲͎͕̭̦̬̺͓̮̝̺̙̻̬̞̟̦̲͒͊ͥ͌̑͗ͩͮ͟͝͠p̨̌͑̎̓ͧ͊́ͮͣ̅͊̓̚̚͡͞҉͏͉͚̭̺̻̯̜̰͎ť̿̈́͆̌͐̑҉̶̤͙̗̝̱̰̩̩͈͈̝̙͝i̍̌ͨ̍̑̄̿̽͊ͫ̒ͪ̋̓̃̉҉̡̥̱̺̙o̻̞͉̦̖̞̣̘̪͎͈̞̟̩̭̪̹̥̣̓̐͌ͮͩ͂͂̈͂͋ͩ̆͊ͥ͜n̿ͯ̄̈́̽̈́ͧ̉ͪ͒̐͏̛̛̲̪͓̩͘ ͗̅ͣͬ͊̏͋̈̇̃̓̒͏̷̬͕̩̬̲̪̝̦͡͝ͅȉ͔̗̰̠̤͍̥̮̻͚̻̩͖͔̑͊ͥͨ̃̈́ͫ̆̓͗̄ͥ̀n̵ͤͭ̊ͯ̅͂̓̅͐̒ͦ̾̀͊̍̽҉҉͚̜͖̳̮̗̗̠̬͈ ̢̞̰̪̼̳̼̭̘̱͓̳̻̟̳̲̲ͥ̾̍̔͊̏̔͑ͦ̅͛̊̅͡c̶̶̵̡̪̦͇̭̟̘̜̝̭̥̙̫̘̯̹ͦͫ͂͒͐ͣ̀h̡̘̬͖̰͈ͦ̓͋ͥ͆̒͌͌͆͋̋̓̏ͨ̒̚͟͠iͭ̓̓ͧ̄̔ͦ̚͘҉̧̛̘̝̜̹̪͕͇̬͕̦̞̤͙̥c̴̶̲͎̠̤̺̜̩͓ͫͬ̅ͮ̂̔̿̊̔ͭͯ̇̒̀̚͘ͅk̸̨̞̹̹͇̈́͛͆̆͋̆̚͟͢ę̶̜͎̝̣͈̝̟͓̤̞̙̺̪ͨ̔ͮ̊ͤ̎̓ͭͤͭ̇ͅn̴̨̢̨̜̦̲͚͇̲̭̯͕͚͎̑ͮͮ̌̇̑̆̓̉ͧͫ́̚ͅͅ

I̵̦̣͈͉̱̻͈̠̺̦͖͎̗͗́̉ͥͩ̿ͮͨ͂͌ͨ̓̕ ̶̷̧̩̮̭̤̄ͨ͗̀͑ͨ͢͝A̢̪̻͔͉̭̹͍̩̱ͭ̅̐͊̃͌̏͛͟ͅMͨ͗͐̆ͦͪ̊̇̂̽̂͂ͥ̌̋̉̚̚҉̨̧̻̠̪̪͖̻̫̀ ͪ̄ͮͮ͐҉̷̷̯̖̮̥̠͎̗̻̰̞̩̘̱͓̰Ȳ̴̵̳̮̝̯͔̺͎͓ͬ͂̿̃̉ͮ̋͛̿ͬ̑̅͂̈͂̀O̡̨̠͕̫̮̱͈̪̮͓͇̬͙̱̜̫̫̱̙͋́̈́͆ͪ͌̑͊͒̈̚̚͘͜U̜̹͈͕͎̜͓̪̖̬͕͕͚͇̠̻̦͚ͦ̓̐́́̚̚̕R̛̺̹̳͚̟̗̬͎͚̝̤̗̮̭̞̱͔̯͊̈́̄́̔͜ ̢̙͉̜͓̼̹̖͓̫̗̻͍̬̹̲̌͒ͭ̐͟ͅR̵̆̃͂̔ͨ̌ͤ̾҉̨̡̹̺͈̱̱̝̝̠̲̲̻͞Eͫ̂̋̉͛̐ͣͪ́҉̷̣͚͇̲̬͇͚̣͍͈̗̟̪̙̯ͅĈ̃͗̋̎ͯ̌̓̏ͪ͌ͤ͆͑̌̓̓̚҉̸̥͖̻͍̗̻͔̬̩͓̟͔̤͓͠Ḱ̛̎ͣ̀͌ͬͧ̍ͩ͗͊̔̓̓ͯ҉͎͎̤̘͙̭̯͉͍̜͜͟͞O̸̡̮͓̜͕̯̘̯̳̦̣̻̫̙̝͒̐̈́ͮ̈̿͐͊ͯ͂̾̿̏̀N̡̪̻̖͔̖͇̹̙̫̠̤̜̣͚̲̓̄͐͆̈̈̀͘͝ͅI̧̢̨͎̜̮̙͎ͩͤ͊̽ͨ̄̓̎̇ͧͫ͑͘͟ͅN͋̈́́̉͌ͤͮ̈́ͭ̀͏̺͕̠̲̤̹̲͍̖͞Ģ̵̵̟̘̩̻̰͈̰͔̘̦̪̝̣̘̤͎̜͍͈̍̆ͭ͆̍

Hmmm...

Nah, enjoy Zalgo's everlasting grip on your sanity!

1: Who the hek is Zalgo?

2: Do I even want to know?

3: My mind is a non-Euclidian mess of inverse 90 degree angles that look up but turn right and the train arrives at the bus stop, where all the submarines get on and off. Whoever he is, he's going to have a VERY weak grip.

3a: And you get into the front hall from the roof. After that, good luck.

3b: And the maps are pathological lairs who tell the truth occasionally just to screw with you, so don't rely on them for directions.