Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Happy New Year Tenno!

Jithvan

Another Year of Killing Grineer and running Corpus out of Business is at an end, and its time we prepare for a brand new year full of surprises. And thank you [DE] for making this game a huge part of our lives, keep doing what you do! This new year and the years to come!

gOnP2XD.jpg

And for those of you players who are closest to me here is a personnel message:

I will be handing over leadership of my clan the Falcon Elite to the trusting hands of Kr4tesis and EDKuglero.

I will also be giving independence to the Balkan Prime Falcons, Falcon Royal Guard and Falcon Special Forces which I have Co-Founded and will leave them to function at the discretion of the respective Warlords I have been honored to work with.

I will be stepping down as the Commander and Chief of the alliance Tenno Above All and I will be leaving 

D00MBR34K3R in-charge as managing warlord and will re-affirm the current leading roles of warlords int he alliance.

I will be taking a break from giving other clans/alliances identity (creating clan/alliance emblems) to make time for my studies. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/226858-%E2%9D%88-jithvans-clan-alliance-emblem-shop-%E2%9D%88/

I will however try my best to stay a member of this community by contributing Fan-Art whenever I can.

I will still be available to contact via e-mail/steam/facebook if anyone wishes to do so.

May the RNG be forever in our favour!

Edited by Jithvan