Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Katana Weapon That Replaces The Primary And Sword

V45H

this should be the warlord (clan  head) sword given to the clan leaders after formin a clan at least as a long sword skin

To OP

Put this on the first page. PLEASE.

Appearently this didn't add the picture. But i mean the one with red neon lights etc. The REAL katana.

In the meanwhile i collected something like this from the depths of the interwebs sometime ago..

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_7IckL1ZbX-w/TPKrEAwEAnI/AAAAAAAABDs/fE_vyuzXEMY/s1600/Cipher%2527s+Katana.

Check it out!

Edited by Torguish

To OP

Put this on the first page. PLEASE.

Apparently this didn't add the picture. But i mean the one with red neon lights etc. The REAL katana.

In the meanwhile i collected something like this from the depths of the interwebs sometime ago..

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_7IckL1ZbX-w/TPKrEAwEAnI/AAAAAAAABDs/fE_vyuzXEMY/s1600/Cipher%2527s+Katana.

Check it out!

sweet but put what on main post?

• 2 weeks later...

I would LOVE a simple sword with the straight up traditional katana look. Ninja gaiden had a slew of amazing weapons but I always went back to the badazz dragon sword. I know were space ninja and everyone wants things to look futuristic but It wouldn't hurt to have a weapon that actually looked like it was used by our predecessors centuries ago (a relic like The Mire).

Edited by Asanogawa

I like the concept of the weapon, hate the idea of it being more than just another melee wep. DE already said they don't want this game combo-oriented, allowing people more than just Jump, Slide, Block, Charged and Normal melee would be doing so.

Think it would be far better suited to firing on primary fire and doing the melee with the melee button, so it doesn't mess with the button usage. Have it use Sniper Ammo and fire of blade wave beams that pierce but do less for each enemy that it hits.