Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Had This Plan For The World?

Renegade343

The plan being to solve overpopulation, by creating a bomb that, when detonated, will kill off everyone in the world that is over 50 years of age. 

I mean, the baby boom period was around 50-60 years ago for a significant part of the world, and that there is a fear of overpopulation now, so why not?

Disclaimer: 

I am, yet again, not responsible for what happens if you actually went to plan/do it, since this is a joke thread.

Nearly half the countries already suffer from low population, the big ones kill each other, so it's actually happening not official WW3.

Praise the stupidity.

Shame it is slow as crap. 

I mean, it probably would be better to get it quickly over with, right? Just kill things a bit more quickly, get the job done quickly, and get out quickly. 

Shame it is slow as crap. 

I mean, it probably would be better to get it quickly over with, right? Just kill things a bit more quickly, get the job done quickly, and get out quickly. 

But what about MORALITY

AND ETHICS

WONT YOU THINK OF THE CHILDREN.

But what about MORALITY

AND ETHICS

WONT YOU THINK OF THE CHILDREN.

At least it would be more efficient and more caring in the long run. 

After all, who would want to have drawn-out pain? If someone is about to die, might as well aid the transition to make it be more comfortable. 

Would be a bit fun. 

After all, nothing better than to sit back, and take results as the world runs on with 15 year olds (and then dying 15 year olds). 

Are you secretly an alien just waiting for the world to die out as kind of experiment.

Because if so, let me join you.

finally, someone came up with a solution, and a smart one.....overpopulation is killing our earth, and as  an someone who cares about the environment I totally agree that we need to "take out" some numbers of our 6 billion population.......though I'd rather take out the stupid and annoying children but I'll go with over 50 people I guess 

Child tax. You pay 10% more tax per child you have.

In the future, We'll have to colonize. Pick out the best and brightest from Earth and have them colonize other planets. Earth will become a prison world, full of garbage humans. Will occasionally have to be browsed for good genes. Furthermore, each family is restricted to have a maximum of 2 children.

Edited by Institute-Marksman

Child tax. You pay 10% more tax per child you have.

In the future, We'll have to colonize. Pick out the best and brightest from Earth and have them colonize other planets. Earth will become a prison world, full of garbage humans. Will occasionally have to be browsed for good genes. Furthermore, each family is restricted to have a maximum of 2 children.

Isn't that the whole plot of Elysium? I don't want to live on a planet where I'll die either by diseases or by a Matt Damon.

No one should die by a Matt Damon.

Isn't that the whole plot of Elysium? I don't want to live on a planet where I'll die either by diseases or by a Matt Damon.

No one should die by a Matt Damon.

LOL, just pulled the idea out of my @ss. I think it will be quite "motivational".

Anyway, My idea is more humane then just bombing the fck out of every1, 

even though I have a hard time turning down a good explosion.

Edited by Institute-Marksman