Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Plz Staph!

TheAbyssWalker1

sounds like HP orb pickup sound.

just kindof spitballing here. i dont use carrier anymore. hes just not that useful.

Inb4hate

Posts like these get locked and are a flamebait overall. I suggest you to learn how to write approptiate feedback.

or you could, ionno, read into the possible issue he has instead of being the spark that starts the flaming.

Edited by Satwo

There's a bug where vacuum in archwing/carrier's vacuum will just repeatedly slam orbs into you even if you don't need them. That's probably what this is about.

It also repeatedly attempts to pick up pigments that you can't pick up and probably shouldn't even be able to see because they are for someone else's clan.

Edited by Watlok

What do augment or syndicate mods have to do with the buzzing sound?

Sounds like you are talking about the pick-up sounds for Energy/HP/Affinity, which will make sound regardless of what mods you have equipped. Is carrier trying to pull energy/HP to you while you're full (resulting in the sound looping), or are you simply complaining about the noise being too loud?

I'm assuming since you mention Carrier it's not what Watlok mentioned above (but should be fixed anyway... vacuuming up stuff I can't pickup is annoying)

Edited by AXCrusnik

There's a bug where vacuum in archwing/carrier's vacuum will just repeatedly slam orbs into you even if you don't need them. That's probably what this is about.

It also repeatedly attempts to pick up pigments that you can't pick up and probably shouldn't even be able to see because they are for someone else's clan.

yes, thank you .

i thought i could try adding a little humor in the topic... : \

What do augment or syndicate mods have to do with the buzzing sound?

Sounds like you are talking about the pick-up sounds for Energy/HP/Affinity, which will make sound regardless of what mods you have equipped. Is carrier trying to pull energy/HP to you while you're full (resulting in the sound looping), or are you simply complaining about the noise being too loud?

I'm assuming since you mention Carrier it's not what Watlok mentioned above (but should be fixed anyway... vacuuming up stuff I can't pickup is annoying)

yes its the same noise loop but its only for the augment mod points which you should not be able to see not only that or even be able to pick up but yes that is what it is.

Inb4hate

Posts like these get locked and are a flamebait overall. I suggest you to learn how to write approptiate feedback.

i suggest you keep you're unwanted opinions to yourself. am not trying to bait anything here just trying to make people aware of an issue in the game with a little "humor" in the topic. 

"A little humor" is not really helpful here. I'm cool with the 'it hurts' part, but please do not make meaningless titles in a try to be funny. It's misleading and annoying. Also for future reference try to be more specific, this exact thread does not provide much info about issue and I have to guess what exactly you had on mind.

Oh, and I think this belongs in bug report section of forum.

There's also the fact pick-up sounds play even if you don't pick things up.