Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Good Battle Music

arquam2

The music in the towers get really really annoying with the background singer keeps going Ooooo and it honestly seems dull. The music in the dojo seems like i am at a cemetery. To enhance gameplay and keep an active mind set, create good background music which is more dynamic or action packed (cause its a game for ninja's and not a choir!) Looking forward to it. Cheers!

that's heresy O.O

the void music is what got me playing the void again, it's so majestic, holy, honorable, respectable, and it makes me play loki and go invisible just to listen to it more clearly

but I guess everyone has it's personal opinion, but I don't really think that'y change the music 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0DE5zyRI6U

DON'T DENY IT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2OGYMSfDfM

THE SECOND ONE FITS THE VOID/DERELICTS.

DO NOT DARE SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT THE XENOBLADE CHRONICLES SOUNDTRACK OR I WILL DELIVER A STRONGLY WORDED LETTER TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS-I SWEAR IT.

BUT SERIOUSLY, EXACTLY 40 SECONDS INTO THE SECOND ONE IS WHERE I GET GOOSEBUMPS, WHEN THAT PIANO STARTS, OH LAWD

Edited by LazerSkink

I really enjoy the new void music. "Good battle music" is subjective... When I get tired of the default music (which is hard not to with how many hours I have logged), substitute with what you think is good/better.

That super boring chant?

Oh dear.

You want a good OST with chanting in it?

Try this..

Edited by Cynaris

I have a 55-track playlist of adrenaline music. 

I'll just list the best ones here and let you look them up. It would take forever to grab links for all of them. 

Vortex infinitum - Guilty Gear XX reload

Pillars of the underworld - Guilty Gear XX reload

The instinct - KI season one soundtrack

Warlord  - KI season one soundtrack

Type 03 - KI season one soundtrack

The only thing I know for real - metal gear rising

I'm my own master now - metal gear rising

It has to be this way - metal gear rising

Unlimited resources - anarchy reigns

Find you - anarchy regins

Vergil battle 1 - devil may cry 3

Vergil battle 2 - devil may cry 3

Live and learn - sonic adventure 2

Heavy Day - Guilty Gear Xrd

Edited by Plasmaface

oh man i totally agree with your opinion, i really get tired on Void for that music.

it is like if i were in a very boring place like you said in a cementry or something like that.

and like many people said/think warframe would be great if it get some awesome dubstep/drumstep/or something more alive than the actual music.

i really hate to turn off warframe music and put my own, but it is better like that because warframe music really gets me tired.

that's heresy O.O

the void music is what got me playing the void again, it's so majestic, holy, honorable, respectable, and it makes me play loki and go invisible just to listen to it more clearly

but I guess everyone has it's personal opinion, but I don't really think that'y change the music 

lol sure its majestic and holy but like this is a ninja fast paced action game bro. playing survival for 40 mins and hearing that over and over again is soo dang annoying