Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Default Melee

What happens if you have only a primary equipped and one of the halkar throwers steals it?

You can't get your weapon stolen anymore when you only have 1 equipped.

Exactly like if you have primary + secondary + melee you can only get 2 of them stolen.

When you equip no weapon for the melee slot it would be awesome if the default was fists like when you get captured by zanuka (escape mission), also if you have a primary equipped and you melee you would use the stock of your gun.

Anyone interested?

This already has been suggested and indeed it would be logic but what would be the damage then ? you can't increase the damage of your fists and the basic damage would be something scaling over your warframe's level, or not.

Also your fists' damage will be totally useless against high level enemies anyway.

You can't get your weapon stolen anymore when you only have 1 equipped.

Exactly like if you have primary + secondary + melee you can only get 2 of them stolen.

Still able to run with no guns while client and I guess several lag. Happened to me two days ago.

Also your fists' damage will be totally useless against high level enemies anyway.

But useful against containers. That's what I'd like it for.

Edited by xlraistlx

This already has been suggested and indeed it would be logic but what would be the damage then ? you can't increase the damage of your fists and the basic damage would be something scaling over your warframe's level, or not.

Perhaps the damage could scale of the enemy instead, like % of enemy level that way it wouldn't be useless. It would look cool too.

IMO It would be awesome if unarmed combat was a thing.

Could be a whole sets of skills and combos and such.

And each frame could have unique attacks and abilities related to their theme. Frost could do short-ranged ice attacks, Valkyr could do more slash damage then most frames, ect. Ash could use his arm blades, and Mesa could be a special case who use her pistols instead of melee.

What if the "none" option was replaced with fists, that have their own modding and stuff. They level up as your warframe levels up, regardless if you even had it equipped, doesn't take up a slot, has a potato pre-installed, and each warframe has a different stance on it to reflect them. Like, Rhino would have stronger attacks but they take longer to hit, whereas Loki would attack quicker but his attacks deal less damage. Each one has their damage properties and everything, and maybe have them be impact based or something. I think it would be cool

What if the "none" option was replaced with fists, that have their own modding and stuff. They level up as your warframe levels up, regardless if you even had it equipped, doesn't take up a slot, has a potato pre-installed, and each warframe has a different stance on it to reflect them. Like, Rhino would have stronger attacks but they take longer to hit, whereas Loki would attack quicker but his attacks deal less damage. Each one has their damage properties and everything, and maybe have them be impact based or something. I think it would be cool

I want to be able to mod my fists o_o

You know if you just put more damage for a rhino guy you can be sure people would just play with attack speed mod and it would be done.

i'm not sure puting special weapon for each character is a good idea.

I want to be able to mod my fists o_o

You know if you just put more damage for a rhino guy you can be sure people would just play with attack speed mod and it would be done.

i'm not sure puting special weapon for each character is a good idea.

It's just suggestions. I think it would be cool, but that's just me.